September Daily Punt

Remove this Banner Ad

There's always a tipping point at the Valley where the track pattern switches around. So many doomed quaddies...

Usually happens after you decide to have your first bet :drunk:

meh, thats the track (small straight), do your form for on passes if need be. Agree when the rail is out its a terrible spectacle here though.

Flemington predominately a back markers track (because of the long straight) but no one whinges about that.

Disagree.

Can think of lots of winners at flem where the leaders kick on.

Everyone gets there chance at flem.

The fact that MV is one of the three main tracks in vic is terrible.

Tonight was a terrible meet, purely because in about 5 of the races it was all over at the turn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow wee, only run on race of the night, didn't even think they went hard, lol… learn your lesson kids, never bet after you say you won't.
Was a quality win, thought it was decent in it's last run at the Valley but I didn't back it.

Mate had the field in the last, he's a happy man.

Consorting the biggest run of the night for me but it was set up for it.

Disagree.

Can think of lots of winners at flem where the leaders kick on.

Everyone gets there chance at flem.

The fact that MV is one of the three main tracks in vic is terrible.

Tonight was a terrible meet, purely because in about 5 of the races it was all over at the turn.

Inside Rail down the straight? Yeah nah….

Bias shits me when its non predictable, such as at Randwick and that pathetic Kensington Track. It doesn't seem to matter where they put the rail at Rosehill, a better on pacers track than MV, yep, you heard me.

At least you generally know what you're getting when the rail is out at the Valley. The hard part is doing/re-doing speed maps of horses who push forward more to compensate for the bias. Hence why i dont generally like betting on nights like tonight.

Last edited:
In the Valley's defence, I think the bias is sometimes made to look worse than it is because the straight is so damn short. A lot of races on the bigger tracks have also been put to bed at the 150m mark, but because that is basically the start of the straight at the Valley it exacerbates the look of the bias.

Last edited:
I think Temple of Boom can turn the tables on Chautauqua today.

Veuvelicious EW in Manifold.

PDL in Turnbull Stakes.

In Sydney: Famous Seamus, Royal Descent, First Seal, La Amistad

Impressive sprinter chautauqua, really liked the look of that last 400m

On a side note, Stop bitching about track bias at the valley. Its the fault of the jockeys who stupidly let 2-3 ride along slow in front early then knee jerk and go for a 6 way battle for the lead for the rest of the meeting, very few of them know how to think on the spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a lil sum thin going on at the GC…

Backed Borehole EW in first leg of quad at $35, also had it with 4 others in quad, $8 rolls the $2 chance in 2nd leg, had it, $850 Running Double…

# remaining in quad 3,4,5,7/ 6,8,10 for 20%, only cost me $25

Got a lil sum thin going on at the GC…

Backed Borehole EW in first leg of quad at $35, also had it with 4 others in quad, $8 rolls the $2 chance in 2nd leg, had it, $850 Running Double…

# remaining in quad 3,4,5,7/ 6,8,10 for 20%, only cost me $25

ANd thats why u dont post quads early, gone, stupid Kempelly racing like a maniac!

Deserved punishment from the after timing gods ;)

Mate, i was all over punting sites like a rash today, finally got to post here when i was watching the races id already taken a price in. But yea, was always cursed after posting. My three selections in last 1st, 2nd, 4th just for good measure! lol

LuxBet free $300 bet, blonked it on Vancouver thanks to my mate. Very good day in Sydney, if Araldo wins the last easily my best ever at a venue, easily.

Got the Quad in Melbourne, had first three over the line in last and got very very excited when i saw Our Hand of Faith getting a split at the 200.

Congrats on Royal Decat paying out to you sir! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back