Podcast Serial

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone been listening to this?

True life crime where an investigative reporter re-examines the conviction of the victim's former boyfriend.

It's brilliant. head over to Reddit and see how people have become engrossed in it.

did the first 3 episodes yesterday

definitely hooked

Ah, good to hear.

This American Life is also really good.

Sarah Koenig is doing some pretty amazing things with re-spinning traditional radio content.

This is gonna be weird to talk about when you're not up to date, just finished episode 4

Still don't believe anyone

• Admin
It's a very well made podcast. Koenig places herself as the listener, you, and your investigating. Even so I dont really get the obessession, but I suppose that is because I am satisfied that Adnan is guilty.

BUMP

I've just started this, would agree that Adnan is still the most likely suspect, however obviously there are holes in everyone's story

(Log in to remove this ad.)

seems pretty clear that he did it; yet i don't think he could or should have been convicted on the evidence as we know it.

i'm up to date.

I'm going to start this tomorrow afternoon. I swear!

This American Life and a lot of NPRs stuff can be really great too, as said above. It's perfect for drawing to.

So I have just listened to Ep 9.....

I cant help but keep coming back to the Janitor. His need for a piss seemed flaky, the empty brandy bottle, the secluded spot where she was found along with the fact that he had to look really hard to even see her buried there.

Disappointing that the Reporter now is asking for $$ for Season 2...um hello, its iTunes, now you have a following charge 99c a download or whatever...yes/no?

I love it. Completely up to date, still vacillating between several theories. I don't think this will be tied up neatly for those looking for something hugely satisfying. Life is messy, I guess that's why I enjoy Serial so much. Pick at the thread and watch it unravel.

Being up to date now, I feel that Adnan is likely guilty, with Jay involved as an accomplice is some fashion.

And this from the webpage...I thought they had the answer...maybe they don't....

We’ve been getting lots of questions about why we’re only releasing one episode per week instead of the entire season all at once for those of you inclined to binge-listen. The reason is: We're still making them. As I write this, in fact, Sarah is re-writing Episode 5.
I guess you could say we didn’t get all our work done ahead of time. We’re reporting this story as we write it. We’re still pinning down information, doing interviews, following leads. So when you listen each week, the truth is that you’re actually not all that far behind us

Stuck in Jail since 1999....* me...what if he is innocent...what if....

adnan_football.jpg

i don't get the Jay is involved with Adnan theory

i just don't see Adnan keeping quiet bout it for this long while Jay just gets on with life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back