Serie A 2015-2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see another Napoli fan :thumbsu:

I literally don't know any other Napoli fans other than my uncle (and he doesn't have the best knowledge :D), so i look forward to many discussions on here with you about them!
Same with you. I actually thought i was the only Napoli Fan on BigFooty:eek::D:oops:. But its nice to have a Napoli brother to talk to :thumbsu::)

Will be interesting to see how Napoli go with a decent manager.
It will be fascinating to see how we go this season. Sarri has been getting lots of praise from the players and i can see that the players especially Insigne look more happier while playing. Results have shown in the preseason of how Sarri has changed the club. Personally, i felt like Rafa Benitez destroyed our club last season and players were very frustrated and Sarri will change the club and lead us to glory:)

Because it sells the Serie A globally.

Like Galliani said last week, He hopes we get back to the UCL because it's our "Natural Habitat."

It kills me seeing the youth of today not realize how big a brand AC Milan is, We're talking about one of the best clubs in the word and one of the most successful clubs anywhere on the planet.

Yes because their last manager was a dud... who is now coaching Real Madrid :$

Do not rate Napoli at all, think they are in for a year similar to AC Milan of last season.
He was certainly a dud last year. Carlos Queiroz coached Real Madrid. Is he a great manager?

Yes because their last manager was a dud... who is now coaching Real Madrid :$

Do not rate Napoli at all, think they are in for a year similar to AC Milan of last season.
images

Why you hurt me and Adam_23 :cry::(

He was certainly a dud last year. Carlos Queiroz coached Real Madrid. Is he a great manager?
Not a great manager... definitely a decent one. Rafa has a ridiculously better record than Carlos as well... making him better than decent.

Napoli's problem stem from the fact they have mid-table club mentality, it's where they belong.

Not a great manager... definitely a decent one. Rafa has a ridiculously better record than Carlos as well... making him better than decent.

Napoli's problem stem from the fact they have mid-table club mentality, it's where they belong.
That's a cop out imo. I guess we can revisit this at the end of the season :thumbsu:

That's a cop out imo. I guess we can revisit this at the end of the season :thumbsu:

How is that a cop-out? They are like a Tottenham or Everton of Serie A. Bigger and stronger than most clubs... but not the biggest and strongest of them all.

Always happy to have my predictions re-visited at the end of the year. :thumbsu:

Just because Rafa managed Liverpool, doesn't make him a dud manager. :)

How is that a cop-out? They are like a Tottenham or Everton of Serie A. Bigger and stronger than most clubs... but not the biggest and strongest of them all.

Always happy to have my predictions re-visited at the end of the year. :thumbsu:

Just because Rafa managed Liverpool, doesn't make him a dud manager. :)
Their list is better than most in Serie A, Rafa failed to get the most of the players, in fact, the players didn't seem to want to play for him at all. Similar to Rafa at Inter really. Not many coaches stay at the same level throughout their career, Rafa has been ordinary ever since he left Liverpool.

They've spent pretty heavily and are an ambitious club. I'm excited to see how they'll go this season.

Yep, we'll defo revisit this at the end of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their list is better than most in Serie A, Rafa failed to get the most of the players, in fact, the players didn't seem to want to play for him at all. Similar to Rafa at Inter really. Not many coaches stay at the same level throughout their career, Rafa has been ordinary ever since he left Liverpool.

They've spent pretty heavily and are an ambitious club. I'm excited to see how they'll go this season.

Yep, we'll defo revisit this at the end of the year.

And they finished above most in Serie A... Would you say their squad is better than Roma or Lazio... it's arguable. Napoli is a club that like to blame something, this year it was the manager. Last season when they won the Coppa and made UCL there was no problem. I would say only his spell at Inter has been a complete failure... he did ok at Chelsea and he was pretty good at Napoli. Now he is at Real Madrid managing the most expensive team in the world. You said he wasn't a decent manager... it's pretty evident, he is more than a decent manager.

Please enlighten me on their big signings this transfer window?? They haven't spent big since they sold Cavani.

And they finished above most in Serie A... Would you say their squad is better than Roma or Lazio... it's arguable. Napoli is a club that like to blame something, this year it was the manager. Last season when they won the Coppa and made UCL there was no problem. I would say only his spell at Inter has been a complete failure... he did ok at Chelsea and he was pretty good at Napoli. Now he is at Real Madrid managing the most expensive team in the world. You said he wasn't a decent manager... it's pretty evident, he is more than a decent manager.

Please enlighten me on their big signings this transfer window?? They haven't spent big since they sold Cavani.
They've spent heavily in the past and haven't seen an adequate return on their investment. They made the UCL and were battered, they are ambitious and expected more.

I would say their squad is better than Roma and Lazio, yes. Napoli fans certainly don't think he was pretty good. I don't think he is good now, capiche?

Biglia is no great loss imo. It's just a shame they just gave him the armband and his first interview after that he was talking "who knows what the future holds" crap. Insulting to Candreva who should have been made captain.

They've spent heavily in the past and haven't seen an adequate return on their investment. They made the UCL and were battered, they are ambitious and expected more.

I would say their squad is better than Roma and Lazio, yes. Napoli fans certainly don't think he was pretty good. I don't think he is good now, capiche?

Like I said, who have they spent big on since Cavani left and they bought Higuan? Please enlighten me on their big money transfers in the last two transfer windows...

Rafa is the best manager the club has had since their inception.

Like I said, who have they spent big on since Cavani left and they bought Higuan? Please enlighten me on their big money transfers in the last two transfer windows...

Rafa is the best manager the club has had since their inception.
They spent a decent sum in the same season and already had a good team. That second comment is ridiculous. Keep trying to be condescending though. Marcelo Lippi is a former Napoli manager, he's a shiteload better than Rafa will ever be.

They spent a decent sum in the same season and already had a good team. That second comment is ridiculous. Keep trying to be condescending though. Marcelo Lippi is a former Napoli manager, he's a shiteload better than Rafa will ever be.

Marcelo Lippi never coached this version of Napoli. SSC Napoli is not the same club as the one who one had Maradonna, by virtue of being bankrupt and getting kicked out of the league. Let me rephrase, he is the best manager they have had in the past 15 years.

So now they have gone from "spending heavily" to spending "a decent sum". For an "ambitious club" they haven't spent very much in the past 2 seasons.

Anyway, Forza Lazio. Really hope we can knock of Leverkusen so I have an excuse to lose some sleep on UCL Group games.

Because it sells the Serie A globally.

Like Galliani said last week, He hopes we get back to the UCL because it's our "Natural Habitat."

It kills me seeing the youth of today not realize how big a brand AC Milan is, We're talking about one of the best clubs in the word and one of the most successful clubs anywhere on the planet.

Nottingham Forest has won more Champions League trophies than Man City and Chelsea combined but past success does not guarantee future success.

In the last 20 years Milan had probably 3 of the best centre backs in the world - Nesta, Maldini and Silva.

Milan were amazing, but since they have run themselves into the ground they only have themselves to blame. Same applies for Inter post Mourinho.

Napoli and Fiorentina were nearly defunct and Lazio bankrupt roughly 10/15 years ago. In the last 2-3 years they are just as well known as Milan and Inter.

People will watch attractive competitive football which is sustainable. The Inter and Milan models are not delivering that.

Like I said earlier, I think Inter have the quality to push on.

What is intriguing is whether Milan will push past Torino, Genoa and Sampdoria this season before reaching Lazio, Napoli and Fiorentina. Juventus must seem a world away from Milan.

Nice to see a Serie A thread pop up. :thumbsu:

I think Juve will take a slight dip this season when I mean dip I mean second or third.

Hard to predict who wins it Roma and Lazio look good, Fiorentina a smoky

Napoli always promise but never deliver, will probably slide too can't see them higher then 5th most likely around 5th to 8th will be stoked though if they can finish in the top three.

Last edited:
Nice to see a Serie A thread pop up. :thumbsu:

I think Juve will take a slight dip this season when I mean dip I mean second or third.

Hard to predict who wins it Roma and Lazio look good, Fiorentina a smoky

Napoli always promise but never delivery, will probably slide too can't see them higher then 5th most likely around 5th to 8th will be stoked though if they can finish in the top three.
Another Napoli brother:D:):):):thumbsu:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ranjeet-wave1.gif

200_s.gif

The Napoli army is growing on bigfooty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back