Serie A 2015-2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Sensational performance by Fiorentina this morning! Inter's great start has been based around a strong defence (only 1 goal conceded in first 5 games), clearly the Viola didn't get the memo :p

Fiorentina has finished 4th the last 3 seasons, lost Coppa Italia final 2 years ago and lost in both the Coppa Italia and Europa League semis last season ... they've been cruelled by the injuries to Rossi and Gomez the last couple of years, as the lack of a consistent finisher is what has prevented them from taking the next step. I've said previously in this thread that they'll be so good if Rossi stays fit and regains his top form this season, but it's looking like Nikola Kalinic could be the guy they've been missing and desperately need. He's been a great signing!

Do people here think they can legitimately win the title?

Also, incredibly, Sassuolo is the only undefeated team so far!

Disgusting from us last night, Our midfield is pathetic, How can It be this bad.

**** you Galliani!

Balotelli our best easily again.

Watched all your game, you looked better with 10 men!! Balotelli was indeed good, loved his rabona pass to Luiz Adriano early in the second half. Who do u blame more for the red card? Not very smart by Romagnoli given he was already on a yellow, but gee Zapata's pass was woeful, talk about putting your teammates under pressure!

Sensational performance by Fiorentina this morning! Inter's great start has been based around a strong defence (only 1 goal conceded in first 5 games), clearly the Viola didn't get the memo :p

Fiorentina has finished 4th the last 3 seasons, lost Coppa Italia final 2 years ago and lost in both the Coppa Italia and Europa League semis last season ... they've been cruelled by the injuries to Rossi and Gomez the last couple of years, as the lack of a consistent finisher is what has prevented them from taking the next step. I've said previously in this thread that they'll be so good if Rossi stays fit and regains his top form this season, but it's looking like Nikola Kalinic could be the guy they've been missing and desperately need. He's been a great signing!

Also, incredibly, Sassuolo is the only undefeated team so far!

Watched all your game, you looked better with 10 men!! Balotelli was indeed good, loved his rabona pass to Luiz Adriano early in the second half. Who do u blame more for the red card? Not very smart by Romagnoli given he was already on a yellow, but gee Zapata's pass was woeful, talk about putting your teammates under pressure!

Romagnoli was stupid to do what he did had to be sent off, His first yellow however was ridiculous shouldn't have seen that one.

Can blame Zapata but also have to blame De Jong his pass to Zapata was s**t, It was just crap that whole 45, Genoa created nothing all game though lucky deflected goal split the sides.

Worst game I've seen for years, 62 BLOODY FOULS FFS. No rhythm whatsoever.

Romagnoli was stupid to do what he did had to be sent off, His first yellow however was ridiculous shouldn't have seen that one.

Can blame Zapata but also have to blame De Jong his pass to Zapata was s**t, It was just crap that whole 45, Genoa created nothing all game though lucky deflected goal split the sides.

Worst game I've seen for years, 62 BLOODY FOULS FFS. No rhythm whatsoever.
Genoa, so many times Lazio has lost 1-nil after dominating all game.

How is Balotelli doing? Does he look like his head is now in the right place?

Been our MOTM in 3 of our last 4 starts.

He's running, He's chasing and tracking back, He's not overreacting to any fouls, Too me he looks like he means business, How long it lasts? Who knows.

Also, He's apparently already impressed Conte enough to be considered for a recall to the NT so that's good news.

God am I hopeful. I've been supporting Fiorentina for over 25 years and I'd love to see them win the title after being so close a number of times during the Batistuta era. Their current team looks fairly solid in all areas, but I am concerned that (as mentioned) they may not have the cover if they get any long term injuries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God am I hopeful. I've been supporting Fiorentina for over 25 years and I'd love to see them win the title after being so close a number of times during the Batistuta era. Their current team looks fairly solid in all areas, but I am concerned that (as mentioned) they may not have the cover if they get any long term injuries.
I love to hear stories about supporters of "lesser-known" teams.

If Rossi hits his straps the rest of Serie A should be very concerned.

Caddy2Bundy wow, just wow. We are on a rampage at the moment :D

Super impressed by Sarri's work, our pressing and passing is a thing of beauty right now. 18 goals scored and just 1 conceded over our last 6 games in all competitions :eek:

Insigne has been the best player in the league so far this season! Loving the play of Allan, Jorginho and Koulibaly too.

Next up is Fiorentina, gee what a game that's going to be.

Super impressed by Sarri's work, our pressing and passing is a thing of beauty right now. 18 goals scored and just 1 conceded over our last 6 games in all competitions :eek:

Insigne has been the best player in the league so far this season! Loving the play of Allan, Jorginho and Koulibaly too.

Wow, as if the start to the season couldn't get any more enthralling!

Forza Viola! :D

I am super proud of our performances these past couple games in the Serie A and in the Europa league. Insigne is on :fire:!!!!! I love the little magician:p. We've made a very smart signing in Allan and loving Higuain's form. Even though he didn't score in the match, he participate in the goals :)!

Next up on our list, sverik25 's Fiorentina.

Last edited:
Wish I could say I'd been supporting them for that long...

I only chose a team for the 2013/14 season... :oops:

Also, don't ask me why I chose Fiorentina, I really an't quite put a finger on it.

Good to hear from another Fiorentina supporter.

Another solid performance this morning. Looking good, but a tough game coming up.

After United's debacle last night it was great to get some relief by way of Juve. Even better when Milan get crunched

Wow, as if the start to the season couldn't get any more enthralling!

Forza Viola! :D

Oh it's going to be on like Donkey Kong :p the international break has actually come at the worst possible time for both Napoli and Fiorentina, hopefully neither team loses too much momentum from it.

I am super proud of our performances these past couple games in the Serie A and in the Europa league. Insigne is on :fire:!!!!! I love the little magician:p. We've made a very smart signing in Allan and loving Higuain's form. Even though he didn't score in the match, he participate in the goals :)!

Next up on our list, sverik25 's Fiorentina.

Actually in awe of Insigne's form, so happy he's finally elevated his game on a consistent basis. Should start for Italy too now! And yep same, Higuain looks rejuvenated under Sarri. I laugh at these people who don't actually watch him play and only criticise him based off a few highlights they've seen. He is an absolute star, his work rate and ability to get involved in the build-up play is second to none. He is so much more than just a goal scorer, his all round game is so underrated.

Napoli v Fiorentina and Inter v Juve next round is going to be great. All 4 are title contenders in my opinion.

The fact that Juve have taken so long to finally "click" (and having lost so many points along the way) means that this year's Scudetto is wide open.

I think that 6 teams have the first XI quality to beat each other on a given day:

Juve
Inter
Napoli
Viola
Roma
Lazio

It will come down to consistency and luck with injuries imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back