Serie A 2015-2016

Remove this Banner Ad

really hope napoli keep up the form and win the league. But i can see Juve rallying and winning it.

The potential is there for Napoli but the club need to find a way over this cultural hurdle we get where we can't beat the teams we should when we need to which has happen to often over its history.

I think Juve are gone for this season but will be back they always come back! one of them certainties in life, death, tax's and Juventus wining scudetto.

My tip is still Roma to win it this season.

Miralem Pjanic is a magician, another great free kick scored by him overnight. 10 of his 21 Serie A goals have now been from free kicks which is remarkable. No doubt one of the best players in the league.

Huge night coming up, can't wait!

FORZA NAPOLI:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam_23

Oh mate, that game was amazing!! Awesome to see the San Paolo packed as well. Fiorentina nullified us so well in the first half, but Insigne and Higuain yet again came up huge :hearts: big credit to both teams for putting on a great spectacle :thumbsu:

8 games in and we've already beaten Lazio, Juve, Milan and Fiorentina!!

Oh and Inter-Juve drawing was the perfect result for Napoli :) :D

FORZA NAPOLI:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam_23

What a win hey :) how good is insigne? Killing it this season, We looked so comfortable last night even when Fiorentina scored to equalised you just knew we where going to score again! And a nice through ball from Mertens to Higuain for the second.

Playing well looking good, excited!!

I do not understand how Evra keeps starting over Sandro. Or Zaza over Dybala.. Starting to think last year was just a once off for Allegri.

Missing Tevez more than Vidal and Pirlo. He plays last night and we win that. Disapointing.

Another win for Napoli :cool: should've scored 3 or 4, but the main thing was getting the 3 pts. I actually think wins like this today validate our title credentials moreso than when we beat the likes of Juve, Fiorentina and Lazio. We've always had a tendency to drop pts against the lower teams, as we have already seen so far this season, so big victory today!

Few stray thoughts from the other games:

Gianluigi Donnarumma at 16 years old debuted for Milan in their win, he became the youngest ever goalkeeper to play in Serie A in it's history. He could do nothing to prevent Berardi's goal, what a free kick that was.

Huge win by Roma in Florence to take them to top spot, Salah and Gervinho are both in great form right now. 3 losses in a week for Fiorentina though, let's see how they respond in the mid week round.

Lastly, massive admiration for Lazio. Just keep getting positive results in both the league and europa despite dealing with key injuries all season to date. Felipe Anderson is such a gun.

Another win for Napoli :cool: should've scored 3 or 4, but the main thing was getting the 3 pts. I actually think wins like this today validate our title credentials moreso than when we beat the likes of Juve, Fiorentina and Lazio. We've always had a tendency to drop pts against the lower teams, as we have already seen so far this season, so big victory today!

Few stray thoughts from the other games:

Gianluigi Donnarumma at 16 years old debuted for Milan in their win, he became the youngest ever goalkeeper to play in Serie A in it's history. He could do nothing to prevent Berardi's goal, what a free kick that was.

Huge win by Roma in Florence to take them to top spot, Salah and Gervinho are both in great form right now. 3 losses in a week for Fiorentina though, let's see how they respond in the mid week round.

Lastly, massive admiration for Lazio. Just keep getting positive results in both the league and europa despite dealing with key injuries all season to date. Felipe Anderson is such a gun.

Great to get the victory but the a frustrating match. Oh well three points is three points:p:D! Like you Adam, i see a pattern that we tend to take it easy on the smaller sides and turn up the heat against the big boys:cool:.

Great to see Donnarumma debut at 16 :p. My brother who is a Milan supporter wasn't for the idea playing a 16 year old GK but it all worked out at the end:rolleyes:.

You may not know but I am actually 16 (turn 17) so
This is Donnarumma at 16
rMP_55jXe_l.jpg

Me at 16 (Playing Fifa):D:p;)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-18939-1402545748-4.gif

Only 10 rounds in and Juve could already be out of the title race. Crazy.

Sassuolo are a fantastic little team, play such good, attacking football. Fully deserve to be 5th right now! Already beaten Napoli (only team to do so), Lazio and Juve this season.

Napoli dominant again this morning, could have easily scored 4 or 5. Our defence has been such a weak point the last few years, but we have been rock solid back there so far. Only conceded 3 goals in our last 10 games across all competitions. Higuain looks completely rejuvenated under Sarri, the man cannot stop scoring at the moment.

The Turin Derby, Inter v Roma and Lazio v Milan should all be great this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great goal by Pogba this morning, all class that finish.

Inter beat Roma tonight as well, just to keep things nice and tight at the top. :drunk:

If Fiorentina and Napoli both win tonight, there will be just a one point gap between 1st and 4th. Jeepers!

Good opportunity missed by Napoli to go top, but i'm not overly disappointed. We've been in unbelievable form lately, so was expecting a slight drop off sooner or later. Still think we played quite good for a lot of the match, but Genoa defended really well and Mattia Perin was great in goals. Happy we kept another clean sheet. Only 2 pts off top!

Also, big credit to Sinisa Mihajlovic and Milan! Massive win this morning to make it 3 in a row now after they were under huge pressure a couple of weeks back. I love watching Carlos Bacca play and Giacomo Bonaventura is so underrated!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back