Minecraft Server Setup

Remove this Banner Ad

Just jumped on and says still running on 1.3. Try again tomorrow afternoon.

Is this the one with the swamp huts and witches? Awesome!

Yeah wonder if they spawn randomly or only in 1.4 areas.

Holy s**t. I just got pumped for 1.5. Really, really, really pumped.

Seems like a new project - setting up a daylight detector with redstone lamps all over New Crackton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopper looks awesome
Yeah, it means we can create automated mob farms or cactus farms or whatever else without actually standing near a collection point, which will be awesome.

Yeah, it means we can create automated mob farms or cactus farms or whatever else without actually standing near a collection point, which will be awesome.
I can imagine a weight plate under a chest so that when the chest is full it activates the powered rail and allows the cart to go to the next set of chests, meaning you could be down in your mine, sending the chest back up and not have to worry about your chests up above becoming full

I can imagine a weight plate under a chest so that when the chest is full it activates the powered rail and allows the cart to go to the next set of chests, meaning you could be down in your mine, sending the chest back up and not have to worry about your chests up above becoming full
There'd be a way to do something like that, surely.

Really looking forward to it. If the snapshots weren't buggy, I'd ask Chief to upgrade right now.

Had an idea that we could have the MCG as the main spawn point on the server. And maybe have all the afl jumpers (similar to Sandstone Village), near it?

That would kinda destroy all of the buildings people have been working on in the near vicinity, wouldn't it?

Had an idea that we could have the MCG as the main spawn point on the server. And maybe have all the afl jumpers (similar to Sandstone Village), near it?

Creative idea. I found it very hard to start due to having to fend for myself without materials for a while. Maybe have something there to give new comers a push start, like a house with some wood in it at least, and then they go off.

Spawn was originally the area surrounded by the wall (with nothing but grass in it) next to the village, accessible via the back door of the same hut that has a ladder down to food and rail.

I know this was the case because I built the wall, and while building it could be accurate with its placement as anytime I strayed onto spawn the cobble would disappear after being laid (much like myself).

Soon after I started on expanding the village from one hut to a few huts, the spawn point suddenly changed to an area of coastal hills a fair bit to the north of this village, over the water, past Mescalito's lighthouse promenade. It was kind of near cfc's, Engimals, BrownDog's, Quivovir's areas though I never quite got it down pat. Another new player - while spawn was up there - had built a small cave hut close by.

Now, if you are correct, spawn has changed a further time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back