"Sexists" target Tony's office girl.

Remove this Banner Ad

In a delicious reptilian irony "Misogyny Tone" has lashed out at "sexists" who have dared to criticize his tea lady. Incredulously though those he fingers for castigating his stenographer are not ABC journalists or Labor party henchmen but members of his own party!!
Personally I don't see where these people get off picking on a poor old cleaning lady.
Anyone found to have made a rash comment about Tony's au pair containing even the slightest hint of sexism should be expelled from the party and if they hold public office they should be summarily dismissed.
Why a Prime Minister should have to defend his interior designer is any bodies guess...

But honestly... is Tony is a reptile wrapped up in misogyny inside an enema?

I spat out my coffee and choked on my spliff when I saw Tones pull that on the news this morning. Does he really think Australians are going to buy that after the s**t he pulled over the last four years? It was nice to see him acknowledge the Liberal Party have a problem with chicks though.

He really is stupid
It's just s**t politics again from a s**t politician. To tell us that there is no such thing as sexism in Australian politics and that every criticism of Gillard was based on her ability and then pull this. Seriously, he has no respect for the Australian electorate.

It crossed my mind that Tone simply wanted his head on tele and realising he had nothing to moan about just made some s**t upon the run....in order to not revisit his "stroke-like" un-response to the "s**t happens" head limbo.

r738936_6026149.jpg

is this xunt for real?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wait wait wait. why are we fingering old tea ladys and why does tony abbott have an au pair when all his kids are at least teenagers?
The au pair is because he is a spoilt little rich kid who has failed to grow up and his parents still try and keep him under control, he also has a nanny too called Peta Credlin

Maybe he should ask Julia Gillard for advice on how to handle sexism in the houses of parliment as i'm sure she would be most willing to give him a hint or two.

Lies & hyposcrity know no bounds when it comes to our current idiot of a Prime Minister.

Abbott is being stupid, but Gillard played the gender card to all her worth. The job was way beyond her abilities, she tried to make excuses for her gender, which made her even look more pathetic than she was. Unfortunately she has gone down as the worst Prime Minister than even Rudd, and thats saying something.

I spat out my coffee and choked on my spliff when I saw Tones pull that on the news this morning. Does he really think Australians are going to buy that after the s**t he pulled over the last four years? It was nice to see him acknowledge the Liberal Party have a problem with chicks though.
No wonder your comments seem so whacky and weird, your as high as a kite. I owe you an apology for attacking you on the forum, you should have made us aware of the drug influence you were under, which causes your irrational commentary.

Abbott is being stupid,
No, Abbott is stupid.

An inconvenient truth for people that voted for him but there's a mountain of evidence to prove it.

In fact I'd challenge anyone who disagrees with that to produce any evidence to the contrary. You'd struggle to find even one public performance where he doesn't come off as a complete dill.

No, Abbott is stupid.

An inconvenient truth for people that voted for him but there's a mountain of evidence to prove it.

In fact I'd challenge anyone who disagrees with that to produce any evidence to the contrary. You'd struggle to find even one public performance where he doesn't come off as a complete dill.
I wouldnt be upset to see him replaced, but it would be nice for you to acknowledge the same that Gillard/Rudd were also beyond stupid in their term of government.

Abbott is being stupid, but Gillard played the gender card to all her worth. The job was way beyond her abilities, she tried to make excuses for her gender, which made her even look more pathetic than she was. Unfortunately she has gone down as the worst Prime Minister than even Rudd, and thats saying something.
Gillard was considered awful at the time, I will grant you that. Her reputation, however, will only be enhanced. In a few years' time people will look at the guys either side of her (excuse Rudd's return) and she will stand head and shoulders above them. And, FWIW, I didn't like her at the time, despite seeing the poor treatment she received from the media. I have never voted Labor and have voted Liberal.

So, can you honestly argue that Abbott is doing a good job? Seriously? I won't attack you mate I just can't honestly believe that people can genuinely defend him. IMO he has been a disgrace. All of his own doing too. When will the penny drop? When he is perhaps booted from within?

I have no doubt that he will go down as the worst PM in our history. He's not too far off already IMO

Gillard was considered awful at the time, I will grant you that. Her reputation, however, will only be enhanced. In a few years' time people will look at the guys either side of her (excuse Rudd's return) and she will stand head and shoulders above them. And, FWIW, I didn't like her at the time, despite seeing the poor treatment she received from the media. I have never voted Labor and have voted Liberal.

So, can you honestly argue that Abbott is doing a good job? Seriously? I won't attack you mate I just can't honestly believe that people can genuinely defend him. IMO he has been a disgrace. All of his own doing too. When will the penny drop? When he is perhaps booted from within?

I have no doubt that he will go down as the worst PM in our history. He's not too far off already IMO
I dont disagree with you on ABBOTT, but are you suffering short term memory loss regarding Gillard, everything she touched was a dogs breakfast. Lets not give her a pass because some fools at a funeral dedcided to give her around of applause greater that Rudd. People too easily forget what Ms Gillard failed to achieve, and the ones like NDIS is already falling apart as she conveniently failed to fund it properly, and left it to the next lot to sort out. She was hopeless, you cant polish a turd.

I wouldnt be upset to see him replaced, but it would be nice for you to acknowledge the same that Gillard/Rudd were also beyond stupid in their term of government.

The difference being neither leader was stupid. I can think of plenty of other adjectives to describe them but sheer stupidity isn't one of them.

Abbott is not evil, he's just incredibly stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back