Review SF: Magpies v Bulldogs SUN 12:10pm | Adelaide Oval

Winner is...?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Grey Ah-chee and Krakuer would of played well enough anywhere , Hoon and a few others would be playing Sanfl ressies , not unwarented either , no I say the trade of isn't worth it , KT and co knew it , that's why it wasn't the clubs first option , as we all know its what was forced on us.

What a load of s**t. Centrals had him in their league side as an 18 year old.

I am sceptical as to whether he makes an AFL footballer, but he's unquestionably SANFL standard.

Always good to see Ceeentral get done - certainly looks like they'll lose now 10 minutes into the last quarter and 43 points down - Gawler line train should be interesting after this game with those ferals no doubt causing trouble - crime rate should also be up tonight around the "Ponderosa" area - woeful crowd of a bit over 7,000 at AO today for the Prelim Final and perfect weather too.

Last edited:
Always good to see Ceeentral get done - certainly looks like they'll lose now 10 minutes into the last quarter and 43 points down - Gawler line train should be interesting after this game with those ferals no doubt causing trouble - crime rate should also be up tonight around the "Ponderosa" area - woeful crowd of a bit over 7,000 at AO today for the Prelim Final and perfect weather too.

I was hoping it would be 7000 for the GF. I'm disappointed it was this high for the prelim ;)

The SANFL will, no doubt, ignore calls for neutral suburban finals, except for the granny.

Today's crowd was roughly thereabouts with Prelim crowds going back a decade. 2008 was the outlier with 13,846 for Glenelg v Sturt. Bays bandwagon must've been out in force that year.

Could be looking at a sub-20,000 crowd this week...

Taking into account that there were two games in each of the preceding two weeks those crowds were pretty disappointing too. 8031 for the qualifying/elimination and 9247 for the 1st and 2nd semi-finals. The royal show and the travelling cows fans for R23 and week 1 of the finals may have had some effect. As they played on a Friday in week 2 of the finals everyone should have been back for a Sunday game.

Back