SFA Footy Needs YOU!

Yes thats right, you! For those of us who dont scroll down to much further than the Footy Team forums, there lives a Fantasy Footy League forum, home to the SFA Footy League (LTD, PTY, Copyright, In Stone, etc)

What is the SFA Footy League? Well, its your chance to play in a team of other posters against teams of other posters who are just not that much better than you and your own team! So, pretty much banter. But whats all this banter for in the end?

Well, the SFA uses a Footy Simulator designed by one of the inaugural founders of the SFA league. Each team lists its players and positions, which the Simulator then pitch against each other in the Mortal Combat of the grassy oval.

I myself am part of a team called the Bahgdad Bombers, which is one of the first teams to compete in this competition, and we are eager to add more players onto our list grow.

So if you want to be in a forum where we have fun with each other, including off-season games, in-season matches, media threads from quality posters, flogs pretending to be elite, elite proving to be flogs and much much more.

If you want to know more, please feel free to message me!

If you a unsatisfied ex Bears follower then jump on board the new Las Vegas Bears steam train that is bidding to join the Sweet FA in Season 18.

Either pm me (fumbler) or Broken if you want you can contact Da Bears on 1991 WE WON and talk to Serge about joining or a membership.

Thanks for reading.

If you a unsatisfied ex Bears follower then jump on board the new Las Vegas Bears steam train that is bidding to join the Sweet FA in Season 18.

Either pm me (fumbler) or Broken if you want you can contact Da Bears on 1991 WE WON and talk to Serge about joining or a membership.

Thanks for reading.

:eek:

Bruuuump...

We are about to start S18 and the Bombers (In no way affiliated with THOSE Bombers) have plenty of positions up for grabs in our side!

So if you have some spare time, dont mind some good banter and want to see yourself racking up touches, goals and the like without leaving your couch/computer/toilet come on down to Bigfootys own SFA Fantasy Footy League!

Please!

Back