47. StFly
co-captain
Debut: S12* | Games: 66*

94. BoshtrichBurger
Debut: * | Games: *

99. wotdoiput
Debut: S13* | Games: 28*

Gumby Hall of Fame
Discussed last season, and implemented this season shall be the Gumby Hall of Fame in which we recognise those who have helped the club become what it is today, those who have come before us and simply say thank you, for either creating or helping propel the club to bigger and better things.​
Trophy Cabinet
s06_ps_sfa_cup-png.9712
SanctifiedSpoon-1_zps7eda6dce.png
What it means to be a Gumby
Put simply, we're all here to enjoy ourselves, if you're not we need to hear about it so we can fix it so you are, if you want a change don't hesitate to speak up about it and as a group we'll become the first to bring home a cup. The expectation is that, upon signing, you will endeavour to engage the club at club level, and other clubs during match threads, if you do not wish to it is with the understanding that you will lose position to others who are, and in the case of an entire season be delisted for others to take your place. If you are unable to engage the forum for whatever reason and wish to retain your place, you need to discuss it with the leadership so there's an understanding. We don't set quotas, we don't expect much, though of course you will get favoured positions if you help us grow our footprint in this forum.​

Fixture & Results
Home & Away Breakdown: 9-9
Round #15: Away: Southern Dragons 15.10.100 defeated the Geelong Gumbies 14.7.91 @ Dragon Island on Monday 17th of June @ 11:31pm
Round #16: Home: Geelong Gumbies vs Gold City Royals @ House of Gumby​
Round #17: Away: Roys FC vs Geelong Gumbies @ Brunswick Junction Oval​
Round #18: Home: Geelong Gumbies vs Alberton Swamprats @ House of Gumby​

Thank god it went through, I got the parse errors upon submitting so thought that 20mins was wasted, then obviously couldn't access the thread due to them to see if I needed to fix anything. Woo to it actually being a thing though.

Anyway, couple things;
  1. I'll need everyone to confirm their debut season & games if they want to have it accurate, I've done my best to guesstimate on the data I have and from memory, but obviously this is barebones from outdated data on when everyone asked Mobbs for personal updates, so feel free to tell me I'm wrong, chances are I am on many occasions.
  2. Fixture will be updated in the first post as like last season, link to the match thread with colour coding on the result, per week I'll also hopefully do a mini post in this one or pass it off to Clay since he has 2nd post for the pertinent game stats.
  3. Finally, we will most likely need 4 more people to either recommit or to bring in, as from memory these are the only ones who have to date, and if I've forgotten anyone than I am obviously so very sorry.
  4. And I'll likely change the OP a little since I want to flesh it out a bit more player wise, but couldn't because of the errors, so if you've tracked your own stats and want them added or something else feel free to suggest it and I'll see what I can do.
Otherwise, welcome to the Gumbies, and welcome to Season 16.

StFly how many games in a season...15?

Reckon I might have played 5-7 in S14 and every game of S15 including pre season

14 & 17, this season may be looking at 20 with 10 teams in it.

Also preseason games aren't counted in game tallies, as it's often done a different simmer to the main comp and the main comp is the one statted up.

First batch of awesomeness coming right up! Watch this space...

Some sections are a little quick, the sounds (siren) may not be as accurate as I like but enjoy! This takes us back to some lowlights of S15 before getting us all motivated for S16 with some outstanding performances. Plus a look at the Squad we have as of up till now. I got the squad info from Streets first post. Any mistakes are your own fault for not bringing it up earlier. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully mellowyellow wants to go around again too. .. Other than that, we probably need a couple more signings, so if anyone has someone in mind, let me know. ..

Hoping Sydney Bloods hasn't found a team yet and wants to join the Gumbies too. .. ;)

Hopefully mellowyellow wants to go around again too. .. Other than that, we probably need a couple more signings, so if anyone has someone in mind, let me know. ..

Hoping Sydney Bloods hasn't found a team yet and wants to join the Gumbies too. .. ;)
I do m8 but you'll have to forgive my lack of showing up much as I forget :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back