Resource SFA Information and Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. In Season 01 we just put you in. Your consent was not required. :p

It probably won't matter in this case as the season is nearly over, but if a poster was signed by a team in the dark ages of qooty and joined again now like Asgardian, how would we deal with their EKA eligibility?

Pretty sure the consent approach was up and running by the time of the Mod Squad's seasons.

Since when do mods live by the rules of consent? ;)

Imagine if you won the EKA last season... Oh boy... Could've been quite controversial.

Nah... I remember being asked years ago to join the league but now I see it used to be unconsensual... The thought has crossed my mind maybe I didn't have a choice.

Nah... I remember being asked years ago to join the league but now I see it used to be unconsensual... The thought has crossed my mind maybe I didn't have a choice.
You ever had a name change?

I'm sure it's easy to track whether or not you were a part of the league earlier if you've only ever had one name.

You ever had a name change?

I'm sure it's easy to track whether or not you were a part of the league earlier if you've only ever had one name.

I've only ever had one name. I'm pretty sure I'm still in my second year but... what if???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey ya'll

After much too-ing and fro-ing and behind the scenes back-room and underhanded dealings, I've decided to nominate the Dragons as my team of choice. Sorry Bos... you snoozed..
Jenny, I'll get that paper bag for you now. Hang on, did I say that out loud?
boncer34 Ljp86

Hey ya'll

After much too-ing and fro-ing and behind the scenes back-room and underhanded dealings, I've decided to nominate the Dragons as my team of choice. Sorry Bos... you snoozed..
You sure you want me as your captain. ;) :D

But in any event I'll sign you in 24 hours.

I suppose you two know each other then? Can I assume some sort of dispute relating to your signature? ;)
Not really.

Jenny just wont concede one point to me. :D Other then that I don't think we've been to bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back