Name: Walker_The_Star
Preferred Position 1: C
Preferred Position 2: RR
Preferred Position 3: HFF
Number: 5
Height: 6"0
Weight: 72kgs
Preferred Team: East Side Hawks
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: Been through the system more times than Lindsay Lohan has opened her legs.

East Side Hawks sign WaLkEr_ThE_StAr

I feel sorry for all the players that have worked hard to get to the finals, only to be dropped by a bunch of nobodies.
Yes, because guys who have posted two or three times this season have worked so hard for their position.

Yes, because guys who have posted two or three times this season have worked so hard for their position.
That's two or three more than the guys you've replaced them with.

That's two or three more than the guys you've replaced them with.
Not really, WTS has well overtaken those tallies already, Amazing Bombers has jumped in the thread and madman is on his way; the teams aren't even announced yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure if clubs should be able to play newly signed players that sign in the days leading up to the finals AFTER the final round is over with.

It's just an easy way out to be honest. Those signed after the final round and should wait to play until next season. Too many soft people these days.

Unsure if clubs should be able to play newly signed players that sign in the days leading up to the finals AFTER the final round is over with.

It's just an easy way out to be honest. Those signed after the final round and should wait to play until next season. Too many soft people these days.
I disagree. One of the greatest things about this competition is the fact that anyone can join any team at any time. That's what it's about.

Because a recruiting drive that occurs in the sign-up thread would not ensure that the Captain is the joke of the competition if its done to enable deletion of in actives off his playing list now would it ClarkeM

It would be seen as a Captain improving his squad and the league by introducing people into the SFA would you not agree

Of course recruiting is good.

Well done on recruiting players to your club, all 400 of them ;). Well done :).

You're stretching the truth there. I'm happy that you were able to help replenish a depleted side. Your work outside of the board should be and has been commended. May I ask how many players have you signed this season alone? It is perhaps the most we've ever seen from a side except for expansion clubs.

I've already commended your club's recruiting here too don't forget.

Whatever it is that you're getting at here, get to it already. I've just chucked Hans Zimmer on and want to smash out a few more hundred words of this assignment :thumbsdown:

Of course recruiting is good.

Well done on recruiting players to your club, all 400 of them ;). Well done :).

You're stretching the truth there. I'm happy that you were able to help replenish a depleted side. Your work outside of the board should be and has been commended. May I ask how many players have you signed this season alone? It is perhaps the most we've ever seen from a side except for expansion clubs.

I've already commended your club's recruiting here too don't forget.

Whatever it is that you're getting at here, get to it already. I've just chucked Hans Zimmer on and want to smash out a few more hundred words of this assignment :thumbsdown:

Read your match day post # 219 or let me quote you right here. I will even put the c in culture that you missed....were you driving at the time?

"It's a bit hypocritical that you attack our culture when your recruiting spam-fest that's occurred in the sign-up thread has ensured that you're the joke of the competition"

So now who is being hypocritical or are you still twisting things to suit your needs which seems common place out Wonderland.

Again best of luck with your assignment :)

Last edited:
Name:Bluemaster1
Preferred Position 1: Wing
Preferred Position 2: Foward pocket
Preferred Position 3: back pocket
Number: 22
Height: 183cm
Weight: 79kg
Preferred Team: dragons ffc
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: akkaps

Name:Bluemaster1
Preferred Position 1: Wing
Preferred Position 2: Foward pocket
Preferred Position 3: back pocket
Number: 22
Height: 183cm
Weight: 79kg
Preferred Team: dragons ffc
How Did You Hear About The Sweet FA: akkaps
You're the guy who posted in the Hawks-Wonders match thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back