Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've had 4 Swampies personally speak to you, including the Captain.
Citroin 's Captains haven't even been scene and if you seriously decide to to the Hawks on the back of Citroin's sale technique then may God have mercy on your soul cause there is no coming back...
So what you're saying is Citroin's sold the Hawks to a new player better than four senior Swamprats managed to sell their own cesspool?

Ahahahahahahahha. Rabble.

The Hawks would always love to take on new players but we have a team-first mentality. You earn your stripes, but if you're willing to put in the work you'll get your just desserts.

If that works for you go you pups, welcome aboard. If it doesn't, well you aren't the kind of player we want.

He said up forward, I wanna play in premierships brah.

Or win prelims for starters.......................:cry:
Oh. You obviously don't want to play for the Swamprats if you want to win premierships!

So what you're saying is Citroin's sold the Hawks to a new player better than four senior Swamprats managed to sell their own cesspool?

The Hawks would always love to take on new players but we have a team-first mentality. You earn your stripes, but if you're willing to put in the work you'll get your just desserts.

If that works for you go you pups, welcome aboard. If it doesn't, well you aren't the kind of player we want.
Pretty much.

I'm not saying he sold the Hawks better.
I'm saying if Pups falls for the Snake Oil Salesman, then more fool him...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To all concerned

My window in which I was able to talk to SFA club representatives has now closed.

I am glad to announce that I have been recruited by The East Side Hawks SFA Club.

I'd like to thank Citroin Mr Eagle okeydoke7 and Tarkyn_24 for getting me to this proud club.

I'm looking forward to the regular trips up the Monash to Waverley Park for training and games. The wide open spaces of "The Arctic" should suit my hard and fast leading, contested marking style of play, while my considerable size and bulk should be handy on those cold, wet windy, chilly days and nights out on the field.

I endeavour in helping the mighty East Side Hawks to their 2nd premiership in the upcoming seasons, I think it can be achieved and the club has a great culture.

I also look forward to creating many hashtags which is a non-negotiable of the East Side Hawks.

#geauxhawks #AlwaysEastSide

Last edited:
To all concerned

My window in which I was able to talk to SFA club representatives has now closed.

I am glad to announce that I have been recruited by The Eastside Hawks SFA Club.

I'd like to thank Citroin Mr Eagle okeydoke7 and Tarkyn_24 for getting me to this proud club.

I'm looking forward to the regular trips up the Monash to Waverley Park for training and games. The wide open spaces of "The Arctic" should suit my hard and fast leading, contested marking style of play, while my considerable size and bulk should be handy on those cold, wet windy, chilly days and nights out on the field.

I endeavour in helping the mighty Eastside Hawks to their 2nd premiership in the upcoming seasons, I think it can be achieved and the club has a great culture.

I also look forward to creating many hashtags which is a non-negotiable of the Eastside Hawks.

#geauxhawks #AlwaysEastside
Not a good start when you can't even get the club's name right :p

Nope, completely all me with that alert.

If okeydoke7 had of written up the template then I wouldn't of said "Eastside"

East Side or Eastside it sounds the same and means the same thing. Thanks timtamWB

#geauxhawks #AlwaysEastSide
The Hawks wouldn't think so. Some of them get quite touchy when called Eastside in fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back