Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going well mate. The Hawks are still winning and Spurs are still choking it up. What can you do?

The Coney Island Warriors, however, are on a 5 game winning streak and have a need for a talented, hardworking Max Rooke type.
Yes this whole Tottenham thing is a bit of a shame... as is Hawthorn winning too I guess.

I have no idea where Coney Island is, so shall give it a miss - but thank you kindly.

And by his own admission, he gets around more than Bill Clinton at a Intern Convention.

Why go back to mediocrety when you can walk into the Destination Club. :)
The Royals have an opening do they :rolleyes:

Yes this whole Tottenham thing is a bit of a shame... as is Hawthorn winning too I guess.

I have no idea where Coney Island is, so shall give it a miss - but thank you kindly.

It's sad that you said no.

Now we will have to crush you.

Retired Jimmy and El Dubya will be disappointed.

You could join the Las Vegas Bears, we are second bottom fighting for our second straight spoon but dude, Vegas.

Sorry for the confusion all. I will be joining Mt Buller if thats possible. I spent 5 seasons there... can't imagine myself playing for anyone else... especially now that Geelong are not the gumbies!

Name cats2rise
Preferred position 1:
Wherever the team needs me.
Number: I cant remember my old number.
Preferred Team: Demons
How did you hear about the SFA?: I used to rule this joint (well, I'd like to think I did)

Sorry for the confusion all. I will be joining Mt Buller if thats possible. I spent 5 seasons there... can't imagine myself playing for anyone else... especially now that Geelong are not the gumbies!

I'm confused by this post, mainly as nobody chooses to play for the Demons... :p

I'm confused by this post, mainly as nobody chooses to play for the Demons... :p
The Ahmed Saad of the SFA. Spent a couple of years being not much more than useless. Took an 18 month hiatus. Came back to the same useless club that is still not much more than useless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can't imagine myself playing for anyone else... especially now that Geelong are not the gumbies!

A Bit High

lvlGrE4.gif

I know, we are chosen from birth because of our superior genetic make-up. We nearly chose you, but luckily we saw the single strand of auburn hair. It was a close call.

I know, we are chosen from birth because of our superior genetic make-up. We nearly chose you, but luckily we saw the single strand of auburn hair. It was a close call.

You've chosen me several times, I've just resisted, I don't like the cold.

Hi all,

After a two year absence I have returned to bigfooty - would love to get involved again!

I was originally a Gumby, and then had a fair stint at Mt Buller which was fun! The club went through some bad times with leadership changes left, right and centre. Have they improved?

Are you into...livestock, or goonsacks? Or both?

Name cats2rise
Preferred position 1:
Wherever the team needs me.
Number: I cant remember my old number.
Preferred Team: Demons
How did you hear about the SFA?: I used to rule this joint (well, I'd like to think I did)

Great stuff! Now, I need to inform you that we must wait 24 hrs before we can officially sign you. Think of this time as a chance to soak up all the wine and women the other clubs pointlessly throw at you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back