Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Warriors v Roys thread this week has been thoroughly entertaining. Just sayin'.

And yes, the Roys and success aren't the best of friends.

Warriors v Roys thread this week has been thoroughly entertaining. Just sayin'.

And yes, the Roys and success aren't the best of friends.

It has been good. I guess when we have decent, intelligent posters to bounce off, we're not too bad.

The Roys have been excellent.

Frankston Rover, mate, what are you doing? Trying to sign a rookie before the 24 hour deadline is up? Sheesh, not even four games into your tenure and you're already flouting the rules :(

Frankston Rover, mate, what are you doing? Trying to sign a rookie before the 24 hour deadline is up? Sheesh, not even four games into your tenure and you're already flouting the rules :(

Not to mention his post in the Squad submission thread. Walking a fine fine line indeed. #Arrogance

18 minutes short. What a travesty...

resized_polo-meme-generator-hello-internet-police-i-have-sand-in-my-vagina-again-2c06ab.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Making your kids fight your battles?
No need to cover your own tracks, really, I thought a captain of such a heritage rich club wouldnt shirk.

When I change the teams name for reasons of incompetence, come and see me.

Not the real Bombers, Joe. They might be corrupt, incompetent and cheats but they are not communists.

I was talking about the Baghdad Bombers.

Name brettman135
Preferred position 1 Half Forward
Preferred position 2 Half Back
Preferred position 3
Number 25
Height 189cm
Weight 82kg

Someone want me for their team.

Name brettman135
Preferred position 3
Number
Height 189cm
Weight 82kg

Hey brettman135, it's me, Reardo. You would be a welcome addition at the Roys mate, we're looking for quality and you fit the bill perfectly. We have a history you and I, let's rekindle the spark and * s**t up.

Name brettman135
Preferred position 3
Number
Height 189cm
Weight 82kg

Welcome brettman, at this moment in time i'd suggest either Bandits Bengwatkins Royals Marlowe or Roys Sir Reardo has introduced his macho man Randy self already.

Good luck and nice to see you again.

Welcome brettman, at this moment in time i'd suggest either Bandits Bengwatkins Royals Marlowe or Roys Sir Reardo has introduced his macho man Randy self already.

Good luck and nice to see you again.

You do know I am the captain right?

Anyway brettman135 there's a spot at the Bandits if you are keen. We'll be waiting, and by we I mean Shermanator who is desperately looking for a new friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back