Preferred position 3 Forward pocket
Number 1
Height 6'3"
Weight 93kg
Preferred Team : West Coast Wonders
How did you hear about the SFA? ClarkeM
Superstar! I look forward to playing alongside you and winning games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly a dream, more of a nightmare. Keep dreaming about playing for a good club won't you 'God'...

But, yeah great stuff ClarkeM. Won't save your club though.
I only play for the best club in the league your team choked at taking us over but anyway thats a different story.

I really do however like your signature. Bengwatkins and I are fantastic SFAers keep striving and don't reach young blood.

Hardly a dream, more of a nightmare. Keep dreaming about playing for a good club won't you 'God'...

But, yeah great stuff ClarkeM. Won't save your club though.
Club doesn't need saving. We've won four legitimate premierships. The most out of anyone else.

I only play for the best club in the league your team choked at taking us over but anyway thats a different story.

I really do however like your signature. Bengwatkins and I are fantastic SFAers keep striving and don't reach young blood.

This makes TWO Signitures ive made it on to.

Only a few more and I can take over the SFA as planned.

You'd be lucky to get the privilege of handing us water bottles.

Yes, my signature is fantastic... I appreciate the compliment, continue to be all 'me me me' - it's one of the many reasons your club is the flop it is.

Club doesn't need saving. We've won four legitimate premierships. The most out of anyone else.
4-4? - you're just as delusional as PVF & SoG. Feel free to continue on in your dream world though.

This makes TWO Signitures ive made it on to.

Only a few more and I can take over the SFA as planned.
3 now ;)
You'd be lucky to get the privilege of handing us water bottles.

Yes, my signature is fantastic... I appreciate the compliment, continue to be all 'me me me' - it's one of the many reasons your club is the flop it is.

4-4? - you're just as delusional as PVF & SoG. Feel free to continue on in your dream world though.
Haha the Furies really don't make me laugh. You obviously don't know a lot about your clubs history...

Me me me has got me a long way here. As I have told many like yourself comeback when you have half the awards I do you will be fit to wipe my boots then.

You had a simmer and admin rig games for one of yours. Pretty much a known fact around these parts but we can't do much about it so you have an * on your 4 where as ours is a clean 4.

3 now ;)

Haha the Furies really don't make me laugh. You obviously don't know a lot about your clubs history...

Me me me has got me a long way here. As I have told many like yourself comeback when you have half the awards I do you will be fit to wipe my boots then.

You had a simmer and admin rig games for one of yours. Pretty much a known fact around these parts but we can't do much about it so you have an * on your 4 where as ours is a clean 4.
So Demons have a * next to their 1 then??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back