Resource SFA Information & Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

c4TruOe.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you play another werewolf game I will make sure you do not get out of the woods. We have bad blood now and not in your wildest dreams will you survive. I know places that are not clean.

This is brahj you're talking too.

I make first night deaths look *in' unreal, while you inactive your way to the end of games.

Don't try your tough talk here, boy boy.

Go back to the North Melbourne board and cry some more about the word norf. :cry:

I prefer to do my crying here in the confines of the SFA thank you very much.

You prefer to have a cry here instead of the Norf board? How many boards do you cry on?

You remind me of Son of God.
The people who continually assume I'm crying are the people crying themselves. I can't be too blame if I continue to make you offended, that's your own inability to shrug it off.

You see as much as I rate you Hate, you sometimes leave yourself in a vicarious position with posts like your last that make no sense. The more you tag me, the more I know I've gotten deeper under your skin.

You see as much as I rate you Hate, you sometimes leave yourself in a vicarious position with posts like your last that make no sense. The more you tag me, the more I know I've gotten deeper under your skin.
Your ratings are just as credible as Mike Sheahans. Thank you, but they mean nothing to anyone.

You just tagged me, am I getting under your skin? Son of God

Your ratings are just as credible as Mike Sheahans. Thank you, but they mean nothing to anyone.

You just tagged me, am I getting under your skin? Son of God
Nope, we're having a discussion, there's a difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back