Podcast SFA Podcast #13 featuring TheFreshBanana and Bengwatkins

Remove this Banner Ad

Thoughts on posting the thread AFTER you have actually uploaded it?
Idiot. It's up for those who subscribe to it. The URL is harder to get as it takes a while to get onto the store.

So the people that have subscribed to the podcast see it exactly as I have edited the xml file directly and that is what it feeds off. In order to see it from the store, it takes around 30 minutes to an hour for that to happen. I can get the URL link straight away I suppose but it's a little harder and I got sidetracked doing important things.

Anyway, * you haha

It's up already. Subscribe...
Idiot. It's up for those who subscribe to it. The URL is harder to get as it takes a while to get onto the store.

So the people that have subscribed to the podcast see it exactly as I have edited the xml file directly and that is what it feeds off. In order to see it from the store, it takes around 30 minutes to an hour for that to happen. I can get the URL link straight away I suppose but it's a little harder and I got sidetracked doing important things.

Anyway, **** you haha
I was fairly sure that would be the case but I felt like giving Clarkey s**t anyway... ;)

Mate, I'm halfway through it.

Thus far its The SFA podcast hosted by Clarkey and Bonce with special guests Clarkey and Bonce.

TFB is Verbal Kint... if I was there I'd be telling him to shut the f*** up.
Well it was great to catch up with my old pal considering we couldn't on the last...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t podcast to be honest. Seriously needed less ClarkeM and bonce
tissues.jpg

But in all seriousness, one of the main things about this podcast was time. I'm pushing hard to try and create smaller podcasts and although we went for forty minutes in this one, I was hoping for thirty minutes.

I think the novelty of the podcast has worn off in terms of the hour long s**t-fest. With finals heating up, it's time to try and publish a more concise podcast that gets to the point and has substance. If people are turned off by that, then you're seriously stupid.

What's with posting a link from a diabetes site?
What's with saying the podcast was s**t when we all know Episode 9 with yourself and PVF was the shittest one ever ;)

What's with saying the podcast was s**t when we all know Episode 9 with yourself and PVF was the shittest one ever ;)

Bullshit. That podcast has given me a good rep now.

It turned into you and nonce talking about s**t stuff. No or little involvement from guests.
You can't really blame Clarkey or bonce for that though. Clarkey did ask them questions and got them involved in discussion when he could, but it is up to them to speak up and raise anything they'd like to speak about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back