Podcast SFA Podcast #13 featuring TheFreshBanana and Bengwatkins

Remove this Banner Ad

teq30.gif

Plenty of people do.

I didn't say I had the most...... If clarkey edited it that way then he's gay.

On the podcast you asked if anybody else on the Dragons have won a flag. I answered that question.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the podcast you asked if anybody else on the Dragons have won a flag. I answered that question.

Does this clarification mean Clarkey is still gay?

Not that I need to know. I'm asking for... a friend.

Next podcast should be broadcast entirely from a nightclub!

Okay, finally stopped avoiding this thread, mainly because I'm in class right now and I'm bored as *.

First things first, I was fair s**t, I'll be the first to admit it. I thought the hosts were really good, Beng was too apart from his annoying dogs. Others who have said it's up to the guests to contribute are correct. I know I'm s**t at doing podcasts, it's why I did it. If you didn't like it well... fair enough but * you.

Tbh I probably could have said a lot more such as how I question the capability Juggs has as potential admin. From what I've heard, he did a fair s**t job as captain, not to say it would be the same outcome, but surely he needs to show he's capable of running a club successfully first before running a whole league.

But alas, I didn't. So maybe you all can tune into my weekly editorial called Bananas peels of wisdom. And then I'll tell you to get ****ed when you criticise it :)

Okay, finally stopped avoiding this thread, mainly because I'm in class right now and I'm bored as ****.

First things first, I was fair s**t, I'll be the first to admit it. I thought the hosts were really good, Beng was too apart from his annoying dogs. Others who have said it's up to the guests to contribute are correct. I know I'm s**t at doing podcasts, it's why I did it. If you didn't like it well... fair enough but **** you.

Tbh I probably could have said a lot more such as how I question the capability Juggs has as potential admin. From what I've heard, he did a fair s**t job as captain, not to say it would be the same outcome, but surely he needs to show he's capable of running a club successfully first before running a whole league.

But alas, I didn't. So maybe you all can tune into my weekly editorial called Bananas peels of wisdom. And then I'll tell you to get ****** when you criticise it :)

I would have had your Alfie update thread as my favourite this year but you stopped it :(

Okay, finally stopped avoiding this thread, mainly because I'm in class right now and I'm bored as ****.

First things first, I was fair s**t, I'll be the first to admit it. I thought the hosts were really good, Beng was too apart from his annoying dogs. Others who have said it's up to the guests to contribute are correct. I know I'm s**t at doing podcasts, it's why I did it. If you didn't like it well... fair enough but **** you.

But alas, I didn't. So maybe you all can tune into my weekly editorial called Bananas peels of wisdom. And then I'll tell you to get ****** when you criticise it :)

Meh. Nobody can be bad at these things. Beng had his dogs making noise, I was picked up a couple of times pouring another glass of wine for more relaxed courage.

Anybody that steps in deserves to be applauded, like akkaps. Especially akkaps.

I would have had your Alfie update thread as my favourite this year but you stopped it :(
Yeah, a couple of assignments got in the way.

I will most likely not be doing it again next season, I've learnt not to do weekly media pieces at all, too much commitment needed.

So if anyone wants to do their own version of it next season, go ahead!

Thanks for your concern TheFreshBanana.

At the time I stepped down as captain of the Mt Buller Demons I was very honest about my failings as a leader but that doesn't mean I was a "s**t captain".

I was always on hand behind the scenes to hammer out league politics and play an active role in discussions that affected everybody. Some captains just drifted in and out just to vote on key issues but I preferred more discussion.

When I was captain of the Dees I was naming the team every week on an earlier deadline that what we have now and I made many changes that I felt rewarded how our posters were going at the time.

I was a bit of a flog at times with my antagonistic style and I had to defend myself against attacks against my leadership.

When I became captain it was no big deal with many seeing it as a burden to be dumped off. By the time I stepped down as captain it was a role of great respect and responsibility sought after by the best and brightest.

I know how I acted at times but much of it was just to provoke a reaction and get people involved. My intention was never to be a hater, it was all for the love of the SFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back