Podcast SFA Podcast #14 featuring Eth, PVF and The Filth Wizard

Remove this Banner Ad

Ideas for the Grand Final Podcast:
Entertainment from 2pm
Half time entertainment
Interview the winning captain
Announce the Deestroy Medalist
Do this all live
No. As I've said, it's all taken care of. You'll see what happens. It will work just fine.

No. As I've said, it's all taken care of. You'll see what happens. It will work just fine.
Will love hearing the mental breakdowns at half time once we get out to a 50 point lead :thumbsu:

All banter aside, I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck.

Will love hearing the mental breakdowns at half time once we get out to a 50 point lead :thumbsu:

I think everyone will like it.

Personally either will do if they breakdown. I couldn't give a s**t which one because the other one will be talking a s**t load of trash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be pre-game entertainment. One at quarter time. One at half time. One at three quarter time. A post-match show as well which will hopefully consist of loud cheers from the Wonders squadron.

Happy?

Boncer, Logger and myself are the three only guests

Any others or just you 3?

Listened to it this morning, enjoyed it, good work guys. The podcast moved a lot smoother and had a lot more interesting topics than the last one I listened to.

Will listen again.

Listened to it this morning, enjoyed it, good work guys. The podcast moved a lot smoother and had a lot more interesting topics than the last one I listened to.

Will listen again.
I recommend #13

Was it my s**t desktop computer or was there moments of dead air? or a bit of both?

Wonder how people would react if it was a draw?

Was it my s**t desktop computer or was there moments of dead air? or a bit of both?

Wonder how people would react if it was a draw?
....... sigh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back