Podcast SFA Podcast Season 18 Episode 6 - "Back To His Home Planet"

Remove this Banner Ad

That bad was it!

Youtube?
I already have Itunes as I need it for my Ipod shuffle.

It's not that bad really.
iTunes is the most simplest and best way to manage music. It doesn't matter whether you're an Apple man or not, it's simply the indisputable best music system and anyone who neglects it because of it's brand is simply an idiot.

YouTube is more annoying because then I have to create a movie which is time that I don't have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

iTunes is the most simplest and best way to manage music. It doesn't matter whether you're an Apple man or not, it's simply the indisputable best music system and anyone who neglects it because of it's brand is simply an idiot.

YouTube is more annoying because then I have to create a movie which is time that I don't have.
The podcasts aren't music, they're magic.

I'm listening at work... and for whatever reason none of my browsers are able to Play from the podcast page

The podcasts aren't music, they're magic.
gfFntJ3WdzPN.jpg

Just listened to it at work, busy as! Quality was good, sound quality that is, as for the content ffwd to the last 10 minutes and it redeems itself!:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back