Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 10 - West Coast Wonders vs Southern Dragons at Subiaco Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams due by Friday 6th of January at 9pm.
Match to be simmed on Monday 9th on January.

The reigning premiers West Coast host the top-of-the-table Dragons at Subiaco. The Wonders are on the up after a last-minute victory but the Dragons in their form will be very tough to topple.

Mobbs will probably edit more in.

You dragons are damn lucky that I have yet to return, but never fear, 1 day, your wish WILL come true.

When it comes down to it, you lasses will play like poo

And it will be a match to remember for the Wonders, the game where the defending premiers finally open up the race for the flag and show the other teams in the Sweet FA that they mean business.

The Wonders will be kicking some arse and you muppets will be written down in history as the team that could never get the job done

Great work Eth. Inspiring words fitting of MOTR!

We are MOTR aren't we??

MOTR or not, I'm really excited for this match.

All my old buddies are here; WAG, Frothies, Easty and Mister Marto.

...Okay me and Frothies arn't superbest friends yet but it's only a matter of time.

So I see you guys have performed rather well this season, how annoying for you. You see the pressure is on and while I'm sure most of you won't crack under it, any slip up or bad luck with injuries will see the Dragons be called (rightly or not) the biggest bunch of chokers since these guys...

719707-nathan-buckley.jpg

...Except they actually have won a flag before. So really you'd be worst then Collingwood!

Don't worry though friends, all you need to do is win every single game for the rest of the season NO MATTER WHAT and you'll never force me to come up with a clever combination of Dragon and Wobbles.

I'm rooting for you guys and i just know you can to do it. Starting this week.....

WCW have a W:L record of LWLWLW so mathamatically speaking it's almost in the bag already. Also we lost to the Hawks! Those big name wooden spooners even managed to embarrasses us and they had at that point won zero.

So the way I see it you have this win in the bag, just don't stuff it up or the haters out their will be certain to let you know. Lose this and the "year of the dragon" will turn out to be nothing more then year of the goat for you.

And you all know what happens to goats around here....

Ooh that was a long post and my attention span isn't very long, but I'm sure I agree with whatever you said. :thumbsu:

Those Collingwood boys didn't look very happy did they? Did their seats to Disney On Ice get taken, because if so, I feel their sadness. :(

FWIW I like the Drobbles!

Ooh that was a long post and my attention span isn't very long, but I'm sure I agree with whatever you said. :thumbsu:

Those Collingwood boys didn't look very happy did they? Did their seats to Disney On Ice get taken, because if so, I feel their sadness. :(

FWIW I like the Drobbles!

Disney on ice is AMAZING!!!

large_disneyonice-featured.jpg

Apparently you need your working with children's check just to get an adult ticket without a child ticket.

I doubt their seats were taken as much as they weren't able to purchase them.

Disney on ice is AMAZING!!!

Apparently you need your working with children's check just to get an adult ticket without a child ticket.

I doubt their seats were taken as much as they weren't able to purchase them.

So technically you could abduct a child off the street, buy an adult ticket and a child ticket, and everything would be tickityboo! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we talking Amsterdam Red Light District show or A Chorus Line?
Hopefully the first one. I hear your mum still works there and is a tremendous show!

WGS tells me wonderful things... get fist deep and all. :eek:

Hopefully the first one. I hear your mum still works there and is a tremendous show!

WGS tells me wonderful things... get fist deep and all. :eek:

I travelled to Amsterdam about ten years ago and saw a couple of shows. It was definitely an......experience.

Although by the sounds of your intel they're now incorporating corpses into their shows. Not really my thing but if necrophilia floats your man bits, then I say go for it! :thumbsu:

(rightly or not) the biggest bunch of chokers since these guys...

Look, I like some of your posts. You are a very good poster for a newbie, but please, when you use Collingwood Grand Final jokes at least do it correctly. Using the 2011 side and choke in the same sentence is a bit of a fail on your behalf. From now on, please use a picture of the 2003 side, or the 81, 80, 79, 77 or even the 1970 side.

That, or just post a picture of Leon Davis and donuts.

I travelled to Amsterdam about ten years ago and saw a couple of shows. It was definitely an......experience.
Went there a couple of times for a couple of stag do's a few years back. Ah the memories .... ah the skin shows .... ah the Moroccan black .....

Look, I like some of your posts. You are a very good poster for a newbie, but please, when you use Collingwood Grand Final jokes at least do it correctly. Using the 2011 side and choke in the same sentence is a bit of a fail on your behalf. From now on, please use a picture of the 2003 side, or the 81, 80, 79, 77 or even the 1970 side.

That, or just post a picture of Leon Davis and donuts.

Damn! I was so close to using a pick of Neon Leon but he hasn't won a flag and that would make my next sentence moot.

Next Collingwood choke joke i have won't involve anything from 2011 however I really like the picture in mention. It's got Mick wondering how he will move on, Bucks a little bit relieved that he won't be kicking MM out of a job while he is on a hat trick. Maxwell looks very sad which pleases me and Leigh Brown looks like he is the designated driver waiting for his mates to call it a night after they have had fun clubbing all night and he can't even get a coke because the lines to long and it would cost him $7 anyway.

Went there a couple of times for a couple of stag do's a few years back. Ah the memories .... ah the skin shows .... ah the Moroccan black .....

For some reason after stopping by a few of the coffee shops, all the canals started to look the same. It took us about five hours to get back to our hostel, when it should have taken us 20 minutes! :D

For some reason after stopping by a few of the coffee shops, all the canals started to look the same. It took us about five hours to get back to our hostel, when it should have taken us 20 minutes! :D
Yeah on one trip a mate was coming in on a later flight after most of us had been there all day on the shmokes. He called me to get directions to where we were and all I could tell him was near a bridge over a canal. :eek:

Somehow he found us.

WAG, how am I going to catch your post count when you post 10 of the first 20 posts in the game thread!!

anyway,

I think it's time for a rhyme,
let's just hope the Wonders read it in time

I speak for all players here when I say,
we're all very lucky jobe decided not to play*

*we love and miss you jobe**
**the SFA in general, not just the Dragons***
***the team that shall prevail in this simple, non MOTR****
****asterisks are fun :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back