Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 11 - Geelong Gumbies vs Roys FC at House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams due in by 9:00pm Friday
Game to be played on Monday

The Gumbies will be looking to turn their losing streak around and get back on the winners list. The disappointing loss to the Hawks last round will be fresh on their minds and won't want to drop another game to a team below them.
The Roys are in danger of adding a wooden spoon to their trophy cabinet but are still a chance to play finals. The Roys will need their veterans to be up and going early and lead from the front.

Players to Watch​

Geelong Gumbies: StFly has risen to elite posting status in manys peoples books this season but will need to replicate that kind of quality into the match. Youngster Claypigeon has played well to date, being one of the leaders for kicks throughout the season. If these guys can get amongst it early then the Roys will have some problems.

Roys FC: Season 11 EKA medalist Reardo will need to be in top form to feed his midfield all day. Reardo is amongst the best ruckman in the league and if players like Fred can read his taps they will be hard to stop. Fred comes off his 250th game last week and will no doubt probably still be hungover of drunk. Either way his breath alone could keep the taggers away.

TLDR. I lie i'm just upset at the lack of mentions...

Poor research, the Roys never get up early (we're old) and we always fade quickly.

ITT: St Fly talks to himself and eventually a football match breaks out.

Somewhat true, but then with the garbage you deliver on a regular basis I have much much more thrilling and informative conversations with myself than i ever would with one such as you. So scurry back to your little vacuum to remark at how shady that rock is yes?

There's been a lot of soul searching and closed door meetings at Brunswick Junction this week. The players got together and had an honest look at themselves and their performances this season and have been able to pinpoint why their performances have been below par.......We aren't drinking enough.

That being said we as a group have labelled this week as "Carnivale Round". We will bring the best of South America to the SFA for one week only, get on board the party bus people!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

rio_carnival06.jpg

I must warn the Roys... "A bit high" will wander in, post 16 times in a row, then claim he was "trying" to banter... He is basically Donstorm mark II

Beware... :p

PS. Gumbots, send all my love to Reardo.

Dont worry us Roys often talk to ourselves as well. Join us StFly, you know you want to..

I must warn the Roys... "A bit high" will wander in, post 16 times in a row, then claim he was "trying" to banter... He is basically Donstorm mark II

Beware... :p

PS. Gumbots, send all my love to Reardo.

Yap, Yap, Yap - try biatching elsewhere ya pest!!

Gumbies need a win badly, Cmon fellas LIFT!

Dont worry us Roys often talk to ourselves as well. Join us StFly, you know you want to..

For what its worth, if the Roys had of beaten Pete to my signing I would have, as I had the pleasure of meeting many of them when they took on North during the 90's at Clarke Oval. (quite a few of them in compromising positions in the change rooms)

Somewhat true, but then with the garbage you deliver on a regular basis I have much much more thrilling and informative conversations with myself than i ever would with one such as you. So scurry back to your little vacuum to remark at how shady that rock is yes?

Of course. I'll go back there with a side that has more than 6 different posters a week. It's a criticism of the two teams here more than you.

If nothing else, I'm hoping I can jeer them up and actually get them to show up. (btw, A Bit High is a good recruit, hopefully he'll be good company for you)

Your sexual needs are none of our business A bit High

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Easty, I am happy to be around the place giving as good as I get

Well, so far you have managed 7 posts the quality of a 12 year old and a slight case of Herpes to your teammates..

Quality start :thumbsu:

Well, so far you have managed 7 posts the quality of a 12 year old and a slight case of Herpes to your teammates..

Quality start :thumbsu:

From what I have read from you thus far its still quality of a higher order than the trash you put out.

Itsmyshow, you srs, who calls themselves that?

In love much?

Players to Watch.

Reardo is amongst the best ruckman in the league and if players like Fred can read his taps they will be hard to stop.

It's hard enough reading his posts let alone his taps.

Its quite obvious he is just a school yard bully who uses intimidation on newbies to compensate for lacking in other areas.

You're still talking about me? I'm flattered...

ABH is an angry young man, I suspect he is into drugs...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back