Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 12- Southern Dragons vs Geelong Gumbies at Dragon Island (MOTR)

Lion Cub 16

Club Legend
Dec 17, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
C'mon Gumbies crucial game in deciding where we come this season.
Let's make it 2 wins on he trot and end the Dragons winning streak!

GO GUMBIES!!!

Here was me wondering where this weeks threads were, genuinely curious if this rotational thread making was organised preseason, because frankly a day and a bit for people to get teams in is a friggen poor effort.

Otherwise, lol @ beez not involved in MOTR. :p

Onward and upwards, new beginnings and all that snazzy stuff generally used to promote better gameplay, especially goal kicking.

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good luck gumbots

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

That's 1!

It won't be a match thread without your constant posting THB. Good on you for sticking to your guns and trying to earn some more respect, even if I do think it is a bit over the top.

Good to see another MOTR for us, but I was worried about opening the thread initially because it was made by SKM. :eek: At least Froths writes a damn good preview

It won't be a match thread without your constant posting THB. Good on you for sticking to your guns and trying to earn some more respect, even if I do think it is a bit over the top.

Good to see another MOTR for us, but I was worried about opening the thread initially because it was made by SKM. :eek: At least Froths writes a damn good preview

Okay, I give in.

Hey LC, how are you?

YDKJ, what is up with the photo?

How many MOTR's have we had this year?

I'm alright THB, just ready to smash the dragons in this weeks games. ;)

THB, we want you to post because the Roys were asleep most of the time :(

Have you played the Bombers? Its Beez onto the rest :D

Last time they met
Season 14 Round 5 saw the Dragons travel to the House of Gumby in a match of the round, unfortunately during the trip, they contracted a rare form of succu annu and simply lost their ability to play as the Gumbies dominated for 3 quarters eventually running out 23 point winners, 15.15.105 to 12.10.82. WAG was prominent early on, declaring a love for sucking at groin height via everyone being on their knees, St Specky was unseen with an abysmal 4 possession game, Frothies was below his best with 13 possessions and SFA impact whilst Easty, ljp & YDKJ tried to curtail the midfield dominance of StFly, the Genius and Striker and simply bent over and took it, WAG was especially adept at this drawing 5 frees for penetration leading to bitch-hood, with the 3rd banana & YDKJ trying out their best Italian soccer player skills with 4 a piece.

Where to since then?
The Dragons have forgotten they got royally spanked in an MOTR, and due to their s**t memories have been able to fool the rest of the comp into believing they're unbeatable and remain at the top of the ladder, meanwhile the Gumbies have managed to effectively force league change for the better and remain in the hunt for a finals berth as one of three teams on even points for 4th position.

What this means...
beez couldn't use a search function to save his life and St Specky severely overrates his ability to play well in MOTR's when it matters. Front running squib he is. :thumbsu:

Any better gibbsy, or is it too biased against because I'm not a teammate? :p

What this means...
beez couldn't use a search function to save his life and St Specky severely overrates his ability to play well in MOTR's when it matters. Front running squib he is. :thumbsu:

How is Maria Vamvakinou serving your electorate? Are you pleased with her performance? I'd be interested to hear your Mother's opinion.

This is an important game for us. A win here will put us in good stead for the end of the season so everything we've done so far means nothing if we have a lapse.

Looking forward to what should be a great contest.

I think this is our 7th MOTR... I know we've had at least 6.

Once doesn't make a trend Gumbies. We'll wipe the floor with you, and piss off the cleaners at Dragon Island... rubber scuff marks are a pain in the arse to clean off.

How is Maria Vamvakinou serving your electorate? Are you pleased with her performance? I'd be interested to hear your Mother's opinion.

Did lol as you did just prove my point somewhat.

Electorate boundaries were changed after the election, Sunbury is no longer in Calwell, was shifted to McEwan. So she's not serving my eelctorate anymore, Rob Mitchell is. :p

However I'm convinced that this is ultimately a ploy, considering traditionally we've been hard Labor and I recall McEwan being contested and going to dispute.

Back