Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 2: Fighting Furies vs. Geelong Gumbies @ Punt Road

Remove this Banner Ad

lfur.png
vs
lgum.png

Teams in by Friday
Games simmed on Monday

Oh good, time to put the kittens in their place.

Just to confirm your talking about the game on Monday and not Saturday night at the pub?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, back on top of the table where we belong. Thanks for the percentage boost Gumbies.

Conversely we could win and render you back on your losing streak you were oh so proud of until the return bout. Yeah, that'd be a much better alternative. :thumbsu:

I didn't check all the results from round 1, but guessing the Gumbies smashed the perennial underachieving Demons at home?

8 point loss, making us just outside and above your mob, because you sucked greater than we did. :thumbsu:

8 point loss, making us just outside and above your mob, because you sucked greater than we did. :thumbsu:

Well congrats on losing at home to a team never to achieve anything in the SFA except for pre season glory. What position are you? 5th? Do you get a trophy for that?

Well congrats on losing at home to a team never to achieve anything in the SFA except for pre season glory. What position are you? 5th? Do you get a trophy for that?

Higher then you'll be all season. I hope you like being a cellar dweller.

Higher then you'll be all season. I hope you like being a cellar dweller.

Glad to see the Gumbies are proud of 5th.

Don't worry about us. 16 point loss away to a team who played the prelim last season. We are on the up and that will be shown this week.

Time to bounce back here Gumbies.

Even though we lost by 8 points last week i thought we were rather dissapointing especially on our home turf, need to head to Punt Road this round and get the first 4 points of the board for the season.

There will be some changes, and their will be some positional changes.

GO GUMBIES!!! :thumbsu:

Glad to see the Gumbies are proud of 5th.

Don't worry about us. 16 point loss away to a team who played the prelim last season. We are on the up and that will be shown this week.

Nevber said we were proud of it champ, just that it'll be higher then you'll get all season. Or do you need to brush up on your comprehension skills?

Nevber said we were proud of it champ, just that it'll be higher then you'll get all season. Or do you need to brush up on your comprehension skills?

My comprehension skills are fine. The tone of your post implied you were chuffed to be so high on the ladder. I know it's an achievement for you so congrats.

And are you prepared to back up the comment we will never get to 5th or higher at all this season?

Well congrats at losing away to a mob that also hasn't done anything worth a damn for quite a long time. What position are you? 2nd last? You don't even get a spoon for that so you can't even fail properly.

My comprehension skills are fine. The tone of your post implied you were chuffed to be so high on the ladder. I know it's an achievement for you so congrats.

We are chuffed that there are teams like yours who has made an art out of the fact of failing horrendously so that no matter what we do, we can always turn to you and laugh at your efforts.

And are you prepared to back up the comment we will never get to 5th or higher at all this season?

Yes, and this statement will be qualified in that the only reason you will break it this season is because there was a change of simmer and the sim was suitably updated, as you couldn't hack it last season and obviously the rest of the comp had to be brought down to your level so it was deemed "fair".

On one of your other quotes, of course you're on the way up, can't get much worse than only winning twice in a season. Way to set the bar high there son.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back