Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 2: Roys FC vs Southern Dragons @ Brunswick Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

lroy.png
vs
lsdr.png

Teams in by Friday
Games simmed on Monday

What up Dragons?? Welcome to Brunswick Junction, you'll be pleased to know that we have a Mexican theme this week, Tequila and Margaritas will be served pre, during and post match. Enjoy!!:cool:

What up Dragons?? Welcome to Brunswick Junction, you'll be pleased to know that we have a Mexican theme this week, Tequila and Margaritas will be served pre, during and post match. Enjoy!!:cool:

Sounds like my mate's engagement party.

Check out my* sweet sombrero (and my sweet dubs, check em :thumbsu:):

thumbnail.php

*Not actually me, or my sombrero, though I current do have a mo? I am not mexican though**

**You diggin them sweet rhymes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This will be a tough game for us, the Roys improved a lot last season and lost a high scoring match in round one. They're generally pretty good here so we will need to improve on last week to beat them.

artworks-000005738885-3ei0sc-crop.jpg

Pictured: Your typical Roys supporter.

"We like Roy, we like Roy"

That's actually Mobbs, Reardo and myself at bar 20 last week.

Frothies plays for the Dragons now? What a club whore, next thing you know he'll be playing 3rd fiddle to Reardog and myself at the Roys... cause we want a premiership....

That's actually Mobbs, Reardo and myself at bar 20 last week.

Frothies plays for the Dragons now? What a club whore, next thing you know he'll be playing 3rd fiddle to Reardog and myself at the Roys... cause we want a premiership....

I'm not letting Frothies anywhere near my fiddle!!!:eek:

P.S. That's a pretty good photo of you guys, it might be the lighting, but you all look a lot younger.

Why wouldn't I? You could fetch us beer from the fridge and generally be our little bitch.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back