Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 2: West Coast Wonders vs. Mt Buller Demons @ Subiaco (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

lwon.png
VS
ldem.png

The 4th placed Mt Buller Demons hit the road for the second time this when they travel west to play the 3rd placed West Coast Wonders.

The Wonders started their title defence well last weekend cruising past a disappointing Roys at Brunswick Oval. Whilst croweater would have been happy with the victory he'd be slighly concerned that Freakie put in 7 goals against his side and he'll be looking for a much improved performance on the last line of defence this week.

The Demons on the other hand started their campaign with a less then impressive victory over the Gumbies away. Whilst EBIAC would be happy with the four points the Gumbies poor showing coming into the season would have had him looking for a bigger win. Having said that if the Demons can get the points here they would be off to a brilliant start.

Predictions? At least one team will be undefeated after this match.

Teams in by Friday
Games simmed on Monday

Match of the Round!

Too bad I'm battling through a 'form slump' (I think after one game it's just called 'being crap').

Here's hoping Deddy doesn't get another 50 disposals against us. He is a jerk when stuff like that happens.

I think we might win so don't get your hopes up Dee's. My reasoning is that we are much better but that's no slight on you guys ;)

I asked Siri what her tip was but she didn't understand the question. I gather that's becasue she could never see the Dee's beating us when it matters.

I predict Logger will make a joke in paint form and EBIAC will have more turnovers then kicks, trade him out of your Dreamteams punters.

Lastly J3V will get 3 votes, hang your heads in shame.

Match of the Round!

Too bad I'm battling through a 'form slump' (I think after one game it's just called 'being crap').

Here's hoping Deddy doesn't get another 50 disposals against us. He is a jerk when stuff like that happens.

I think we might win so don't get your hopes up Dee's. My reasoning is that we are much better but that's no slight on you guys ;)

I asked Siri what her tip was but she didn't understand the question. I gather that's becasue she could never see the Dee's beating us when it matters.

I predict Logger will make a joke in paint form and EBIAC will have more turnovers then kicks, trade him out of your Dreamteams punters.

Lastly J3V will get 3 votes, hang your heads in shame.

my 3 goal prediction was a tad off Yesterday after only kicking 1, so got to make up 2 goals in this match, so does that mean I will get 5 ? you betchya ! Nah only joking.

I'll say 2 goals 1 and 17 disposals from the Forward Pocket, unless of course I get moved to a better position so I can have more of an effect on the Wonders winning like I would if I got moved to a better position ;)

And hope at some point I can smash Deddy out of the equation. There wont be anymore Air Deddy it'll be Hot hair Deddy. the lad will have to go to the nearest Petrol Station to pump up his tyres again after we knock the hot air out of his sails.

Time to knock these flogs off their high horses with a 10-goal win. Bookmark it.

Rhodesy Blues to kick 5.

Shouldn't you be working on your goal kicking ?
Shouldn't you be working on your spamming?

Oh wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You better hope you dont let him have 10 scoring shots this week j3v - thats the real worry.

Carn Dees!

Seeing how I am Wonders forward pocket, I think i'll be doing a pretty good job if I also get to play on him.

That's how good Bullers are going, they don't even know what positions are occupied by their own players.

Wonders easily.

Where's the real wonders?

You better tell yourselves that we are not real. It will stop the nightmares that you have been having about playing us. I mean no surprises, we are the defending champs who one premiership in off and on field last season. A tough bunch to beat that will give you nightmares.

your mob wont even kick 10 goals so that's out of the question
M'kay, bet time.

If we kick more than ten goals, you can't post for a week.

If we kick less, you can.

Or are you yellow? ;)

M'kay, bet time.

If we kick more than ten goals, you can't post for a week.

If we kick less, you can.

Or are you yellow? ;)

Put your $10 back in your pocket

Sorry, no betting on Sweet FA games, it's currently illegal and against the rules*

*may or may not be true.

Agh the demons. I guess this thread will be filled by empty demon threats to beat us by 10 goals and knock the reigning premiers off their pedestal. Where's Gus? Atleast he has a bit of talent amongst this mob.

Wonders by 32.

WGS 23 touches and 1 goal.

Jobe 3 goals 2 behinds.

EBIAC Best on for the Dees.

BOOM you heard it here first lads.

Dees juggernaught to march on by 6 goals.

Wonders ruckman to be molested by yours truly. Will be a relatively even on field battle despite molestation.

WGS to get 4 disposals for 4 clangers.

Jobe to post 87 times before the first bounce.

Jugs to get real angry- possibly at Jobe spamming.

DoggiesFTW to be a late withdrawal to face charges of stealing a McDonald's baby chair in the high court of Australia

EBIAC to cook nachos for the team then lock himself in his basement and eat them himself whilst cutting his palm with a large hunting knife.

Wonders by 32.

WGS 23 touches and 1 goal.

Jobe 3 goals 2 behinds.

EBIAC Best on for the Dees.

BOOM you heard it here first lads.

Only 1 goal? I managed 2 with the same possies last week!
and WGS has a much better "spot" for stats

Remove this Banner Ad

Back