Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round 8 - East Side Hawks vs Southern Dragons at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

lhaw.png
V
lsdr.png

Ladder leaders the Dragons are travelling east this week to meet cellar dwellers the Hawks. On paper this should be pencilled in as a win to the Dragons, but if they take that attitude into the game they could very easily lose this game. The Hawks have found some form over the last two weeks, and the squad full of poached stars are starting to gell together nicely. They will be out to prove to the rest of the SFA that they are still a force to be reckoned with by defeating the current premiership favourites. The potential matchups of Boncer34 v Ljp86 and Larrikin v Easty are truly mouth-watering and would be a must see event.

Last time they met:
Round 1: Southern Dragons 16.19 (115) defeated East Side Hawks 10.15 (75)

Games simmed Wednesday 28th December.
Teams still due at normal time.

Official East Side Hawks Round 8 Team Sheet

Code:
B          Chief (00)            PieInTheSky (35)         Magpies2010 (36)
HB       Tarkyn_24 (24)           Messenger (17)             grizzlym (23)
C         Mr Eagle (18)             Biggie (2)              Boncer34 (27)
HF    Amazing Bombers (55)          Farrand (1)           Glinn Mgraw (41)
F         Plugg3r (4)               IMS (3)               Dagless (9)
R         Larrikin (6)              Kerrby (33)           HARPSichord (26)
I                        Showbag (42)            madman (10)

Changes
IN: Plugg3r, madman
OUT: Reggie (suspension), Hawks1523 (omitted)

Positional
Showbag LFP -> INT
Plugg3r INT -> LFP

New: madman*
*99% sure it's his first game this season loopy, might be worth double checking first to make sure, though the sim should pull you up on it if you try to enter him again.

TommyGun isn't back?

You could say he's plugging a hole in the forward pocket.

Oooh, looks like Santa is going to bring us a team of Shagon-shaped traffic cones for Xmas!

I'm just looking forward to feasting on Shagon Wheels, the entree to the feast of domination that our season is set to become for us. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see the problem with it really. Most of the time I will access the match threads through my subscribed posts page.

It helps those that just want to go to the main forum page to find the match thread if they've not already posted/subscribed.

I don't see the problem with it really. Most of the time I will access the match threads through my subscribed posts page.

It helps those that just want to go to the main forum page to find the match thread if they've not already posted/subscribed.

9 stickied threads are just unnecessary IMO.

Official Southern Dragons XX: Round 8*
*Providing games will be simmed before Friday Night. Also, ljp's squad overrides mine if he submits a squad before the due time.

Code:
B:    Special88           BigSexc           sivart    
HB:   Gibbsy.          freofan_mundy     The Half Back
C:    alex_is_on fire  MisterMarto     Ljp86
HF:   kayliesharks     St Specky         Gentleman
F:    Pie 4 Life       Frothies McVeigh  RoaringUniLions
Foll: Easty            drd23             Big Bad Buddy       
Int:  Zainta           Thermonuclear 

Emg:  Footy Is The Win YouDontKnowJack WishinAintGettin
      Aus eBloke Rockliff38 BACCS shepp

In: kayliesharks
Out: YouDontKnowJack (IL BF Suspension)

Positional Changes:
YouDontKnowJack to Off
kayliesharks to HFF
Gibbsy to HBF
freofan_mundy to CHB
MisterMarto to C

I just found another post-it-note by WishinAintGettin. It reads:

Hey WR. Thanks for your Grandma's phone number. She was a real sweetheart and gave me some real good old fashion hospitality (if you know what I mean). Anyway, if you could just pop into the Dragons v Hawks match thread and remind Easty that he has left the reigning EKA medalist, joint Dragons' B&F and All SFA HFF on the emergencies list. Could you also remind him that the same player has been in the best players of every game he has played bar one this year, and after two losses the Dragons really need to win against the Hawks. Maybe ask him to read his PM again or check with the captain as to when this amazing player will be returning from lockup. If you could do all that, I swear we'll be square.

Cheers, WAG

PS, I've lost your Great Aunt Merryl's phone number. Be a sport and text it to me!

We can be on the bottom the whole season and still sneak into the finals when you guys choke.. Again ;)

Pfft, keep thinking that buddy. Got to actually make the finals to choke and you can't exactly do it from last place.

Great to be at CHF again (decision pending from Ljp) for this one.

Pfft, keep thinking that buddy. Got to actually make the finals to choke and you can't exactly do it from last place.

Great to be at CHF again (decision pending from Ljp) for this one.

Ljp would be that foolish to do so. The guy couldn't captain a fart out of an ass ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back