Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round Six: Baghdad Bombers vs Geelong Gumbies at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

gumby1-225x300.jpg

Love to see the Baghdad scum lose again. Bring it on!

baghdad%20burning.jpg

I chose this over a book, because I'm not that harsh to make you read more text when you struggle already at it.

I'm not sure what you said since I can only read pictures but I'm assuming you said you are going to bomb my house. If that is the case I am not happy.

The Gumbies travelled far to Abdu
StFly went out back to the loo
Toilet paper no more
It was held in therefore
Who wants some chocolate fondue?

Chocolate fondue would be nice beez; any chance you can find a woman to make it for us while we down some beverages?
I found Goo hitch hiking on the road side, I offered her a lift but all she did was spit blue balls at me. Bitch! I then went searching for one of the Two Fat Ladies (the fatter one), but alas, apparently she carked it over 10 years ago :eek:

I'm sorry, but all I could find was Nigella Lawson

[YOUTUBE]RtS2Ikk7A9I[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure what you said since I can only read pictures but I'm assuming you said you are going to bomb my house. If that is the case I am not happy.

Or you rehash old pics about kidnapped mascots I'll divine intervene upon thine residence. Either works for me as both result in you going "awww" at the end and making a frowny face.

Chocolate fondue would be nice beez; any chance you can find a woman to make it for us while we down some beverages?

Yes, I come up with delicacies even when depositing waste products, it's a good thing yourself and beez are interested as who else are those Frenchies going to laugh at with their frogs and escargot jokes?

I found Goo hitch hiking on the road side, I offered her a lift but all she did was spit blue balls at me. Bitch! I then went searching for one of the Two Fat Ladies (the fatter one), but alas, apparently she carked it over 10 years ago :eek:

I'm sorry, but all I could find was Nigella Lawson

I had a friend who burned himself on one of those home fondue sets, we were drunk at the time and he thought it a brilliant idea to try and skull the chocolate, upon being unable to lift it because it was hot he then decided the solution was to stick his face towards it and start lapping.

I'll let imagination fill in the blanks as to how that ended, outside of a chorus of giggles of course.

And I am amazed at the speed upon which women change attire.

I had a friend who burned himself on one of those home fondue sets, we were drunk at the time and he thought it a brilliant idea to try and skull the chocolate, upon being unable to lift it because it was hot he then decided the solution was to stick his face towards it and start lapping.

I'll let imagination fill in the blanks as to how that ended, outside of a chorus of giggles of course.

So he successfully got his mouth to the chocolate, let it ooze from his lips, down his chest, whilst the strippers were licking it off? I'm not sure what the fluffy pink cat was doing there though :confused: Ohhh, the pink cat was the one laughing hysterically...

So he successfully got his mouth to the chocolate, let it ooze from his lips, down his chest, whilst the strippers were licking it off? I'm not sure what the fluffy pink cat was doing there though :confused: Ohhh, the pink cat was the one laughing hysterically...

The pink panther?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back