Official Match Thread SFA S14 Round Thirteen - Mount Buller Demons Vs Southern Dragons (Snow Dome) MOTR

Remove this Banner Ad

This weeks MOTR sees the clash between the top two sides.

The Dragons sit one game clear atop the ladder and after last weeks loss to the Gumbies are slipping back to the pack.

The Demons are on fire with three huge victories in a row and are gunning for the top spot. A win this week will see them sit only percentage away from that goal.

Teams to be in by 9pm Friday night, game to be played Monday.

I must say that you are all very lucky that I am by playing this game. Expect someone to be injured because I just bought a sniper from the local Big W and will be sitting in Bay 14 ready to ... well ... we will find out won't we

Anyway, looks like I'm facing 'Deddy Long Legs' in the ruck.

You're a good player mate and a gun cricketer... but you aren't on my level. When you're playing on me though, be sure to pay attention... you might learn something.

Anyway, looks like I'm facing 'Deddy Long Legs' in the ruck.

You're a good player mate and a gun cricketer... but you aren't on my level.

I agree, Easty.

He's levels above. :thumbsu:

I am busy in real life also. May not post very much between the hours of 8am and 5pm :(

"Y...Yes, oh great and mighty MisterMarto. Is there something you need? Can I carry your weapon? Shine your boots? Backrub, perhaps?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stepping stone?

I'd say the Dragons are more like one of those clumps of dirt. They look like a rock, but apply a little bit of pressure and it crumbles, as was shown last round.

So, stepping clump of dirt. :thumbsu:

Oh Frothies, you are certainly incorrect.

EBIAC's departure was due to anything but pressure - for what it's worth he had showed his distaste at the way the competition was run since I've been at the club, and I have to agree with his sentiments.

We're continually gaining momentum on and off the field with Juggs doing a brilliant job since his appointment as captain and new posters such as Westy and Quiv coming on in leaps and bounds. More snowball effect. :thumbsu:

Tiny, hand sized, insignificant Southern Dragon clump of dirt.

lamproite_sample.jpg

Should be a good game. Looking forward to it.

Can't see us losing this one though, in some great form.

Oh Frothies, you are certainly incorrect.

EBIAC's departure was due to anything but pressure - for what it's worth he had showed his distaste at the way the competition was run since I've been at the club, and I have to agree with his sentiments.

We're continually gaining momentum on and off the field with Juggs doing a brilliant job since his appointment as captain and new posters such as Westy and Quiv coming on in leaps and bounds. More snowball effect. :thumbsu:

So just up and leaving because you don't agree with a decision is encouraged?

Dear Dragons,

I do not agree with Boncer's new rule involving teams getting their points back. Because of this I am going to leave the club and the SFA entirely. The Demons understand that this is the right decision in my situation and I hope you do too.

Sincerely Frothies.

Dear Dragons,

I do not agree with Boncer's new rule involving teams getting their points back. Because of this I am going to leave the club and the SFA entirely. The Demons understand that this is the right decision in my situation and I hope you do too.

Sincerely Frothies.

Okay then

Dear Dragons,

Sincerely Frothies.

Not encouraged, no. Just because EBIAC decided he'd had enough of the SFA doesn't mean we'll give anyone an impression that we encourage it.

But it seems like you're encouraging a lack of balls. Juggalo's our captain at the moment, have a crack at him, rather than a former captain behind his back who can't actually prove you wrong because he's not here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back