Stats & History SFA Season 18 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly, not true. Would you rather someone like, lets say Marlowe (because if you don't like Marlowe and his posting then you're a monster), or someone that posts 100 times a thread where every post is along the lines of "OMG MATE AHAHA SA FUNNY LOL"?

Quality is far, far, better than quality.

You are the living embodiment of the benefits of targeted recruiting. :hearts:

But I don't think okey is that bad in match threads.

Honestly, not true. Would you rather someone like, lets say Marlowe (because if you don't like Marlowe and his posting then you're a monster), or someone that posts 100 times a thread where every post is along the lines of "OMG MATE AHAHA SA FUNNY LOL"?

Quality is far, far, better than quantity.

Lucky for the Bears we have no one who posts 100 times in a thread and certainly with lines like that, in fact the one poster we had who may have done it just left and joined the Hawks*

*but they need it.

Lucky for the Bears we have no one who posts 100 times in a thread and certainly with lines like that, in fact the one poster we had who may have done it just left and joined the Hawks*

*but they need it.

brahj is joining the Hawks?

No, it's definitely you. :)
Nope. Everyone obviously implies 'everyone' involved in this discussion.
How presumptuous of you. I guess you do fit the criteria of those dinosaurs I was talking about.
Almost 60,000 posts, with around 20 odd thousand this year alone are the facts. I think is then fair and reasonable to assume that you suffer from an addiction.

Again, the irony from you is strong. For a person who has "quit" or threatened to "quit" the site many times but not actually gone through with it for you to have a go at someone else being "addicted" to the site is laughable.
Absolutely not, and whether you think I retired or didn't retire is inconsequential to my statement, nor can it be deemed as an 'addiction.' There's a difference....you rely on this site to get you through the day, while I prefer to live and breath fresh air regularly by seeking solace from the outside world.
See that is why I can't get offended by you, it's because of how stupid you are.
You were almost believable until you used the word stupid. :D

LOL. Half my blokes only post 5-15 times a Match thread. We hardly spam.
When did you change your name to pantskyle? Again jumping in willy-nilly without a clue as to the premise of my posts. I'm sorry that I didn't quote pants, I was on my phone, but I thought it to be fairly obvious who I was responding to, unless of course you have a guilty conscience.

It's just that having 15 posters contributing 12 posts a week adds up to 180 posts. Impressive numbers but certainly not spam.
What does your posting figures have to do with the Bears, or their lack of quality?

To me you sound like you're trying to convince yourself that low post counts and 3 or 4 active players is 'cool' because as a skipper you don't know how to fix it. You wish you had more posters but because you're a poor leader, you can't seem to attract anyone.
That's your account, and it's certainly not what I was suggesting. The last part reeks of bitterness and is factually incorrect.

I'll let you amend the error in your ways. You could always ask fumbler for some advice.:rolleyes:

It's like when you left our bid high and dry - it wasn't because you were 'retiring' - it was because it looked like the bid was going to fail. So you left.
We've already been through this yet you still hold a grudge. I stayed at the Royals after retiring, move on.
And because it is YOU who has an incurable addiction, you can't leave the Royals and yet you can't fix their fundamental issues either.
So since I'm unwilling to leave the Royals, it can be classified as an addiction? Ok. :eek:

Those perceived 'fundamental issues' on your behalf have no substance. It's merely your continual suggestion to make yourself feel better.

So don't tell me about how strong you are because you're the weakest piece of the Sweet FA chain.
Utter tripe. You've been in the bay far too long that you're now smacking yourself on the back of the head in the hope that it becomes true.

Warriors weren't the first expansion bid he pissed off from either.
Now you're resorting to downright lies. We were in discussions which never once amounted to anything serious. So you equate a 2 man bid without a name as pissing off now. I Gotcha. :oops:
You must have missed the memo from okeydoke7 and Son of God.

Active posters and recruits are bad.
When did I say that? Active posters who offer nothing, yes. Case in point the Bears. Remember this started out with the comment that the Royals had the best group of core posters in the league, to which you went off on a wild goose chase. Quality over quantity, and bearing in mind that one can still post in abundance with quality. Not the case with the Bears though, and certainly nobody comes close to the Royals with regards to the former.
Correct.

Why should i be telling someone else how to post?
I mean come on unless you are posting against the rules of the game or the Board (still can't stop the person posting) why should i force my posting ideals onto someone.
I'm not the Son of God after all.
Another who has missed the point, but that will be clarified again in a minute.

Quality is far, far, better than quantity.
Bingo! This have little relevance to context of the word 'activity' like George and co thinks it does. They're lost in a cartoon strip. You can still be active and post 10 times a match thread with desired results. My argument is based with pantskyle thinking it's beneficial to promote mindless drivel by posting as much as you can for the sake of activity. Activity does not necessarily mean quantity. He's jumping up and down, proud of the fact.
I'm confused...
Why aren't I surprised. Maybe it's time for another flawed poll thread.
Back to a previous point fumbler, and this was only after perusing one thread in which pants participated. 119 posts and this is just a small sample. I didn't want to pull anymore hair out so I quit while I was in front.

I recently hit the 49'000 mark and no one said anything. Not even a cake.
Not only a great movie but was a fairly good playstation game as well.
I like the lady statue.
I'm still keen.
This is what's wrong with match threads, and if this is something that you have your mind set on promoting, it's no wonder you're the worst group in the league, and one of the least enjoyable to face.

Comprehende now folks.

Almost 60,000 posts, with around 20 odd thousand this year alone are the facts. I think is then fair and reasonable to assume that you suffer from an addiction.

Absolutely not, and whether you think I retired or didn't retire is inconsequential to my statement, nor can it be deemed as an 'addiction.' There's a difference....you rely on this site to get you through the day, while I prefer to live and breath fresh air regularly by seeking solace from the outside world.

When did you change your name to pantskyle? Again jumping in willy-nilly without a clue as to the premise of my posts. I'm sorry that I didn't quote pants, I was on my phone, but I thought it to be fairly obvious who I was responding to, unless of course you have a guilty conscience.

What does your posting figures have to do with the Bears, or their lack of quality?

That's your account, and it's certainly not what I was suggesting. The last part reeks of bitterness and is factually incorrect.

I'll let you amend the error in your ways. You could always ask fumbler for some advice.:rolleyes:

We've already been through this yet you still hold a grudge. I stayed at the Royals after retiring, move on.

So since I'm unwilling to leave the Royals, it can be classified as an addiction? Ok. :eek:

Those perceived 'fundamental issues' on your behalf have no substance. It's merely your continual suggestion to make yourself feel better.

Utter tripe. You've been in the bay far too long that you're now smacking yourself on the back of the head in the hope that it becomes true.

Now you're resorting to downright lies. We were in discussions which never once amounted to anything serious. So you equate a 2 man bid without a name as pissing off now. I Gotcha. :oops:

When did I say that? Active posters who offer nothing, yes. Case in point the Bears. Remember this started out with the comment that the Royals had the best group of core posters in the league, to which you went off on a wild goose chase. Quality over quantity, and bearing in mind that one can still post in abundance with quality. Not the case with the Bears though, and certainly nobody comes close to the Royals with regards to the former.

Bingo! This have little relevance to context of the word 'activity' like George and co thinks it does. They're lost in a cartoon strip. You can still be active and post 10 times a match thread with desired results. My argument is based with pantskyle thinking it's beneficial to promote mindless drivel by posting as much as you can for the sake of activity. Activity does not necessarily mean quantity. He's jumping up and down, proud of the fact.

Back to a previous point fumbler, and this was only after perusing one thread in which pants participated. 119 posts and this is just a small sample. I didn't want to pull anymore hair out so I quit while I was in front.

This is what's wrong with match threads, and if this is something that you have your mind set on promoting, it's no wonder you're the worst group in the league, and one of the least enjoyable to face.

Comprehende now folks.
tl;dr

did that take you all day dude

Lol Son of God tl;dr.

Also just because you mention something over and over again doesn't make it true.

I look forward to the next match thread with the Royals because as usual you won't turn up and nor will these amazing other expert quality posters you have. It's a free ride.

I don't even know why you bother re-writing it all out, just copy and paste it as it's the same drivel. Surely you could just create a word document and have easy access?

Too long, didn't bother, I was shot down. That's the message I gathered.

Also just because you mention something over and over again doesn't make it true.
Yet you responded almost instantaneously.
I look forward to the next match thread with the Royals because as usual you won't turn up and nor will these amazing other expert quality posters you have. It's a free ride.
Try and make sense. 'as usual.' What utter nonsense.
I don't even know why you bother re-writing it all out, just copy and paste it as it's the same drivel. Surely you could just create a word document and have easy access?
I hit a nerve did I. For somebody you deem irrelevant, you're sure mounting a case for egg on face.

Too long, didn't bother, I was shot down. That's the message I gathered.

Yet you responded almost instantaneously.

Try and make sense. 'as usual.' What utter nonsense.

I hit a nerve did I. For somebody you deem irrelevant, you're sure mounting a case for egg on face.

Que?

I clearly read it, I was using the old tl;dr joke I use on okey all the time. :drunk:

Again Soggy Biscuit, you can't offend me, you can't get under my skin, You can't do anything to me that would make me concerned even a teeny weeny bit.
You're a has been who isn't any good and people realise this. You've made yourself look so stupid over the last few days I'd be careful not to spread it to loved ones.

As always the irony with you is strong. You are at Jobe like levels lately. It might just be time to log out and stay logged out again for a while, gather your thoughts and refresh yourself. You've had a big season of nothingness.

Onwards and upwards kiddo.

Poll suggests otherwise. All that text for nothing....

tnt.jpg

Wile-e-coyote-blown-up.jpg

Better luck next time, Soggy. :thumbsu:

Comprehende now folks.

Please stop spamming the stats & ladder thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Que?

I clearly read it, I was using the old tl;dr joke I use on okey all the time. :drunk:

Again Soggy Biscuit, you can't offend me, you can't get under my skin, You can't do anything to me that would make me concerned even a teeny weeny bit.
You're a has been who isn't any good and people realise this. You've made yourself look so stupid over the last few days I'd be careful not to spread it to loved ones.

As always the irony with you is strong. You are at Jobe like levels lately. It might just be time to log out and stay logged out again for a while, gather your thoughts and refresh yourself. You've had a big season of nothingness.

Onwards and upwards kiddo.
Lol Son of God

:D
Please stop spamming the stats & ladder thread.
I didn't even......

Since pantskyle and Frankston Rover have conceded, it looks like okeydoke7 's magic has delivered gold once again. Thanks for the laughs these past couple of days Mr Admin, it's been memorable.

Last edited:
Since @pantskle and Frankston Rover have conceded, it looks like @okeydoke's magic has delivered gold once again. Thanks for the laughs these past couple of days Mr Admin, it's been memorable.
Who?

Also has nothing to do with this thread. This started elsewhere soggy biscuit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back