Stats & History SFA Season 18 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

I gotta admit, no matter how flawed your reasoning, I like your style Soggy
These past 2 days might have lowered the ignorance level of a few, but they'll never admit it. Plus there is the problem that they obviously don't read all the posts.

Willful ignorance is a universal human trait - for the majority, belief always beats the truth and facts.
You may as well be trying to prove/disprove the existence of any of the gods that have been imagined throughout human history.

I've posted that a couple of times, but this time due to it's appropriateness, it again needed reinforcing.

These past 2 days might have lowered the ignorance level of a few, but they'll never admit it. Plus there is the problem that they obviously don't read all the posts.

Willful ignorance is a universal human trait - for the majority, belief always beats the truth and facts.
You may as well be trying to prove/disprove the existence of any of the gods that have been imagined throughout human history.

I've posted that a couple of times, but this time due to it's appropriateness, it again needed reinforcing.

I haven't got time for essays mate

Don't worry SoG, if it makes you feel any better - I read it. Soon forgot what I actually read though.
I forgot what I wrote, so you're not alone.

Soggy gets his head punched in for two days and still claims a win.

Strange.
Again that's your delusion. Stick to the bay, even there you're a rabble.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Soggy gets his head punched in for two days and still claims a win.

Strange.
upload_2014-11-11_21-31-18.jpeg

Back