Stats & History SFA Season 19 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So does the Mobbs Medal winner come from the below list of top 10 or does someone else creep in?

Rank DT Player Team
1: 1216 BRAHJ (LVB)
2: 1188 EL DUBYA (CIW)
3: 1184 HAWKPATROL (DEM)
4: 1143 PANTSKYLE (LVB)
5: 1126 CROWEATER (WON)
6: 1116 TIGLAND (FUR)
7: 1109 LARRIKIN (HAW)
8: 1105 SON OF GOD (GCR)
9: 1103 LANKY_WES (DEM)
10: 1092 REGINALD P (CIW)

seems right to me. All more solid players than last years winner (whoever that was)

#sackwackyagain

I thought the tackle thing was a myth.
I think why tacklers seem to win it more is because they generally have less disposals (so less chance of a clanger to stuff up their performance) and tackles are a way of performing for the sim which don't have much chance of stuffing up. If you look at most rovers and ruck rover's stats, not many have a lot of frees against, so their tackles are all positives on performance.

I thought the tackle thing was a myth.
Well i won the tackle count last season so take from that what you will. Believe lanky_wes the year before and PVF in his year topped the tackles too but could be incorrect

Well i won the tackle count last season so take from that what you will. Believe lanky_wes the year before and PVF in his year topped the tackles too but could be incorrect

Myself winning the tackle count is deceiving. I got 16 in one game and shot right up.

Myself winning the tackle count is deceiving. I got 16 in one game and shot right up.
Yeah s**t hey thats a massive game and deceiving to the stats. Still you'll be up and around the mark by the looks of it

Yeah s**t hey thats a massive game and deceiving to the stats. Still you'll be up and around the mark by the looks of it

The deception is strong in me.

My last five games have been solid but whilst we were losing I won't sneak any. brahj is an almighty chance, terrific season for a ruck. However my money will be on El Dubya.
Nah I'm a head ducker, look at my free kick count. I've got as much chance of winning as a West Coast player does the Brownlow.

Nah I'm a head ducker, look at my free kick count. I've got as much chance of winning as a West Coast player does the Brownlow.
uploadfromtaptalk1431931790394.jpeg

Someone said that last week & failed

We had some other flog masquerading as our full forward for the first 4 weeks - by average Stronzo will catch you this week.

I hope you don't get too jittery, eh?

We had some other flog masquerading as our full forward for the first 4 weeks - by average Stronzo will catch you this week.

I hope you don't get too jittery, eh?

We are gonna do a hawks alla fevola. 18 in the back 50 including the umpires in our pockets. <insert evil laugh>

#beartodream

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So does the Mobbs Medal winner come from the below list of top 10 or does someone else creep in?

Rank DT Player Team

Croweater is my tip

No idea..
dont even know what the medal is.

Just felt like offering up someone different :D

Mobbs Medal is basically the Brownlow.:p

Rank DT Player Team
I potentially know

pantskyle said:

Rank DT Player Team

DREAM TEAM BUFF wins