Stats & History SFA Season 19 Fixture, Ladder and Statistics Thread

What's this finals nonsense you guys are on about... myself and A Bit High just woke up and are about to hit mad monday

SUGSc2aBCJaaOjrSprFQaDBXUBsCKxpr8d-ulpv4sRzSp9v4Rc7STeWtPl0QKuDBd_gHnTdFyjWGI3oPMprPK-y72iA5YuEqPCXVb2yfvGxt8ac59mL166rZZ5d5UbpcvteiEXgGR0Hz=w470-h313-nc

(I'm Bradley Cooper)
You're only hitting Mad Monday now? Come with me young whipper snapper, you have some catching up to do.

You're only hitting Mad Monday now? Come with me young whipper snapper, you have some catching up to do.
well Silly Sunday didn't finish all that long ago!!

well Silly Sunday didn't finish all that long ago!!
Which Sunday are you talking about? I've been at it for over a week now.

Which Sunday are you talking about? I've been at it for over a week now.
We still technically had a chance till yesterday :(

Me starting silly Sunday pre game probably didn't help that chance

Drinks at Moes @ 4 for everyone not good enough for the overfilled Finals group.
Furies have Moes booked from 3:30-Midnight for training. You're more than welcome to join in though.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Ill be behind the bar spiking your drinks with Peptides. Congrats on your finals* series!
Never mind, Beng, at least you have the ALF to comf...oh, sorry. :oops:

Ill be rubbing the two I have already together in the corner of the room, making disturbing noises.
Doing your Tuesday ritual on a Monday? you are a cheeky devil.

This Is Anfield

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Podcaster
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, England, Furies
Ill be rubbing the two I have already together in the corner of the room, making disturbing noises.
They aren't yours, they belong to some bloke called Bengwatkins.

6 wins, 6 loses, currently on a 3 game winning streak. You all know how this will end........

congrats on the premiership #beartodream

Back