Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread - NEW PLAYERS POST HERE (Not for crap discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Beng.. It's just clicked. We are both Lions supporters, and Alli and Tayl0r are both Freo supporters.. Why don't we have a double date at the Roys Pub where when you're both heavily intoxicated we can get you to sign some transfer papers to the Roys? Forget I said anything about the the transfer papers that can be a surprise.

Beng.. It's just clicked. We are both Lions supporters, and Alli and Tayl0r are both Freo supporters.. Why don't we have a double date at the Roys Pub where when you're both heavily intoxicated we can get you to sign some transfer papers to the Roys? Forget I said anything about the the transfer papers that can be a surprise.

You make an interesting offer.

Don't you have another badge to give yourself, boy scout?

giphy.gif

Hey guys, I'm here for the crap discussion.

Bearly Legal has been informed, how can the Bears sign new players if we can't let them know the benefits of Vegas? Craps is a very popular game.

I strong worded letter will be on Okey's desk first thing in the morning.

Bearly Legal has been informed, how can the Bears sign new players if we can't let them know the benefits of Vegas? Craps is a very popular game.

I strong worded letter will be on Okey's desk first thing in the morning.

He won't read it, it'll take him a month to get over the whole Tarkyn_24 ordeal.

Hi TFW you scoundrel.

Veteran looking at a return in the big time after having a 3 year break which consisted of hookers, vb tinnies and darts I've had a detox now I'm roaring and ready to go. Prime position is in the middle on the ball and needing serious help after the game for catching grade A leather poisoning. Look forward to hearing from decent clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Veteran looking at a return in the big time after having a 3 year break which consisted of hookers, vb tinnies and darts I've had a detox now I'm roaring and ready to go. Prime position is in the middle on the ball and needing serious help after the game for catching grade A leather poisoning. Look forward to hearing from decent clubs

Well that rules out everyone but the Geelong Wolves! Welcome back and aboard!

Well that rules out everyone but the Geelong Wolves! Welcome back and aboard!
I should mention im a 2 time premiership winner and runner up. My best position is in the middle or on the ball or even a half forward flabk.

I should mention im a 2 time premiership winner and runner up. My best position is in the middle or on the ball or even a half forward flabk.

Eastside Hawks and Gold City Royals are pretty keen for some new blood. Probably your best chance to get some midfield time too.

Mr Eagle Marlowe

I will eagerly await clubs to pitch their ideas to me.

Picture this: a midfield of unlimited upward potential. It wears green and gold, enjoys aggravating people by overusing hashtags, and has a spot smack in the centre with your name on it.

#thatsoundsnice
#tellmemoremreagle

The Hawks are very keen to bring in an established stager like yourself, and we're not above grovelling*. Waverley is looking particularly lovely at this time of year, and I think you'll find our connections with the local police very useful if you ever need a speeding ticket or dead body to just go away.

I would be happy to regale you with more tales of the joys of #HawkLife. #HawkLife, it should be pointed out, includes finals.

*Any more.

He won't read it, it'll take him a month to get over the whole Tarkyn_24 ordeal.

Hi TFW you scoundrel.

How did you know I'd read this thread you dastardly rapscallion?

Picture this: a midfield of unlimited upward potential. It wears green and gold, enjoys aggravating people by overusing hashtags, and has a spot smack in the centre with your name on it.

#thatsoundsnice
#tellmemoremreagle

The Hawks are very keen to bring in an established stager like yourself, and we're not above grovelling*. Waverley is looking particularly lovely at this time of year, and I think you'll find our connections with the local police very useful if you ever need a speeding ticket or dead body to just go away.

I would be happy to regale you with more tales of the joys of #HawkLife. #HawkLife, it should be pointed out, includes finals.

*Any more.
This is very good i like this indeed i can just picture it now my fan girls on the side me running havoc up the guts and going to the hospital multiple times with server leather poisoning.

Join us at the Royals. Gold City has everything you could ever want.

This is very good i like this indeed i can just picture it now my fan girls on the side me running havoc up the guts and going to the hospital multiple times with server leather poisoning.

We also have contacts at the local hospitals, so 'severe leather poisoning' can be the diagnosis-of-record for just about anything you'd rather the press didn't hear about.

We also have contacts at the local hospitals, so 'severe leather poisoning' can be the diagnosis-of-record for just about anything you'd rather the press didn't hear about.

If I'm 200% guaranteed to start on the ball or centre then you can sign me up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back