Resource SFA Sign Up & Information Thread - NEW PLAYERS POST HERE (Not for crap discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): Gilbert Hodge
Preferred position 1: Ruck Rover
Preferred position 2: Wing
Preferred position 3: Half forward flank
Number: 15
Height: 185cm
Weight: 83kg
Preferred Team
(if you have one): East Side Hawks
How did you hear about the SFA?: Past player

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): Gilbert Hodge
Preferred Team

Quick Hawks, get him.

Mr Eagle

Preferred Team

Monsieur Hodge, we would most gladly welcome you back to Waverley...the key's under the front door mat if Reception doesn't notice you pounding on the door. Sorry, Tracy doesn't hear a damn thing when she's got her iPod playing...

Please kindly declare your loyalty to Hawkdom forever and ever and ever and ever in reply to this post and we shall get the paperwork sorted out!

For the record, Gilbo has accepted, and in time to be named for this round. Oh how I love paperwork!

trade-show-paperwork.jpg

(and that's just his vaccination history!)

Good get. He was a gun a few seasons back!!
Lol. Yep sure bud.

You'd think anyone was a gun seasons back when the league was barely active.

Join the Roys already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): TheFreightTrain
Preferred position 1:
Wing
Preferred position 2: Forward Pocket
Preferred position 3: Rover
Number: 94
Height: 181cm
Weight: 78kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): West Coast Wonders (or whoever will take me...)
How did you hear about the SFA?: Much lurking.

Name (the only mandatory field, your Bigfooty name is your player name): TheFreightTrain
Preferred position 1:
Wing
Preferred Team (if you have one): West Coast Wonders (or whoever will take me...)
Mr Eagle

Recruit.

Preferred position 1:
Wing
Welcome to the Wonders. You have chosen wisely.

Note that the club you have nominated is the most successful in the history of the SFA, ergo there is much jealousy underlying the attitude you will experience from posters at other clubs. If you have a massive ego, balls to match, and nothing but scorn for the contemptible losers who play at all the other clubs then you've come to the right place. Your choice of AFL clubs suggests this is probably the case ;)

SSwans2011

Last edited:
Preferred position 1:
Wing
Hey mate! We would love to have you. We'd feed you with sugar free cruisers and M&MS and the whole works. Quoted by the famous Mr Eagle,"...the key's under the front door mat if Reception doesn't notice you pounding on the door. Sorry, Tracy doesn't hear a damn thing when she's got her iPod playing...

Please kindly declare your loyalty to Hawkdom forever and ever and ever and ever in reply to this post and we shall get the paperwork sorted out!"

(P.S- The Wonders are flogs)

Preferred position 1:
Wing

Hey, mate. The Wonders would absolutely love to have you if you're keen to join us. We have to wait 24 hours before we can officially join us (I hate that rule), but if your choice is the Wonders, feel free to join in on this week's match thread, or introduce yourself in our team thread.

Match thread:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...eelong-wolves-at-the-colosseum.1115632/page-9

Team thread:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...e-much-better-foundation-team.1104087/page-24

Preferred position 1:
Wing

Please don't let the names, colours or amount of actual Eagles supporters confuse you, the Royals are the real official West Coast affiliate in the Sweet FA.

Please don't let the names, colours or amount of actual Eagles supporters confuse you, the Royals are the real official West Coast affiliate in the Sweet FA.

The Royals, hey...?

I am an East Perth fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back