May 8, 2011
loɔɐʇıou:
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Teams: Vic Metro Vs South Australia

Teams: TBA prior to Monday 9pm AEST.

Form: Vic Metro shot to the top of the table as the only undefeated side in the competition by clinging on against WA in tough conditions at Subiaco, having similarly dispatched Vic Country in the opening encounter. South Australia got ther frst win on the board with an impressive display against fellow young guns NSW&ACT in a shoot out at AAMI Park after a disapointing outing first up against The Allies.

Summary: This will be a contest of the best defence in the carnival so far versus the worst, statistically speaking. It will also be intersting watching the best performng midfield, filled with posters attheir absolute peak, cme up against one consisting of flashy new-comers. Vic Metro are the form side of this tournament but SA werethe biggest improvers from Rounds One to Two. Can they stake their claim as the bright new things in the SFA? Or will Metr march towards a trophey that already has their name pencilled on it after just two rounds?

**** this, I hate Etihad. I'll still probably kick 3 goals, get BOG and get chaired off the field.

If any of you Croweaters turn up with a mullet, watch out, I'm just as dangerous with a pair of scissors as I am on my left boot.

Boys, We've just received a delivery. We're going to use this stuff in place of Grippo and Goanna oil this week.

dettol_antiseptic_liquid_250mL__15786_zoom.jpg
013107hand-sanitizer.jpg

Can't take any chances against these vermin.

I mean, just look at Andonis' team photo. That s**t needs clippers.

mullet+3.jpg

But anyway, I'll play like a Demon and not turn up at Etihad. Done last the last two matches and Metro's won. So, three from three. :thumbsu:

I want to post but the thread title has South Australia in it.

**** It. I'll post.

EDIT: Shouldn't have done that, going to have a shower wont be out until I feel clean. Don't wait up.

I'm only showing up if Etihad management refuse all bottled water entering the crowd, Adelaide water is like kissing Sarah Jessica Parker and should be banned from all consumables as a health hazard.

Otherwise yeah sure I can get there easy peasy. Not sure it's a good place atm though with all the construction going on around it but hey, some of their team might get lost and fall off the wharf or something.

Also, the joys of being a fly is that you never feel really dirty.

I once spent a day at Elizabeth Shopping Centre, 4 showers, 3 changes of clothes and a shaved head later, I still wasn't clean.

We all feel that way after being at Elizabeth.

If you Vic's are so great why aren't you out enjoying yourselves at the times your posting instead of inside writin to people you don't even know.

And I know why we're playing at Etihad, you guys are worried that if wenplay at the G we will learn something we've known for years, Melbourne is a crap hole of wet winter weather that limits you from doing anything but sit down.

We should be fairly comfortable winners here fellas... I'd be worried if we played over in that backwater they call Adelaide with the big shiny balls as the local attraction. But we are playing at the lesser of two evils... Docklands.
Now you could probably correctly assume that with my name I probably will end up with 1 possession and 3 FA's but the quality of the rest of the side will raise to the task and get the cookies.

I once spent a day at Elizabeth Shopping Centre, 4 showers, 3 changes of clothes and a shaved head later, I still wasn't clean.

I'm of the opinion the you actually need to remove a layer of skin to be sure you won't carry any contaminents.

I'm only showing up if Etihad management refuse all bottled water entering the crowd, Adelaide water is like kissing Sarah Jessica Parker and should be banned from all consumables as a health hazard.

Otherwise yeah sure I can get there easy peasy. Not sure it's a good place atm though with all the construction going on around it but hey, some of their team might get lost and fall off the wharf or something.

Also, the joys of being a fly is that you never feel really dirty.

I found it funny that, on the cover of some magazine at my hairdressers, there was a headline saying how much it costed celebrities to maintain their lives.... And it had a photo of SJP with 'looks = 70k' undeneath it.

I was like...

LOLWHAAAT!?!?!?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Babies aren't cheap when you have to compete with Christopher Reeve to look your very best on film, then you have to hide everything through about 4 levels of makeup, some treatments to "lift" the skin and you then end up like that celeb who's had several procedures so she can't smile anymore without her face collapsing into some manner of vortex of blob.

f9mkqx.png

Official XX

Code:
B:   eth-dog         drd23	    Striker475
HB:  PooMonkey	     Spudregus_87   okeydoke7
C:   Easty           Wise Guy Sam   beez
HF:  DemonJim        Freakie	    Gilbert_Hodge
F:   ThePuppetMaster Juggalo Balla  Speck

R:   St Fly	     Deddy	    Eth

INT: cooney	     doggies ftw

Unchanged, unless Freakie has any ideas.

Putting the acid on Eth. Was tempted to move you to the forward line but decided against it as you are due for a big one. In any case... 3 strikes and your out so fire up :).

Freakie has no idea, everyone knows that! Yet I'm still smarter than all south australians..

Freakie has no idea, everyone knows that! Yet I'm still smarter than all south australians..

Combined.

Hello SA,

I think we are playing at Ethiad because you guys will be baffled by our simple public transport (which one would assume is the SA style). This way you get off at Southern Cross Station and can walk to the ground with the plebs without having to worry about connecting trains.

How considerate off us to allow this.

Combined.

Hello SA,

I think we are playing at Ethiad because you guys will be baffled by our simple public transport (which one would assume is the SA style). This way you get off at Southern Cross Station and can walk to the ground with the plebs without having to worry about connecting trains.

How considerate off us to allow this.

But everyone in SA owns a car so there is no need for public transport?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back