State of Origin SFA SOO#9 Round 5: The Allies Vs Vic Metro @ Aurora Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh look at what we have here, you go from bantering about the match (only a tiny bit in previous posts mind you) to personal life stuff, well done peanut :eek:

I guess you are just not up to match bantering anymore, sad very sad :(:(

Ripping shreads through SKM? that was long ago (despite it being in a match thread which I am sure that is what SFA is all about), surely you can come up with a more recent example. Oh wait, no you can't, it's clear from the rubbish you keep posting you peanut :cool:

By the current levels of your posting, you'd be better suited trying to banter with um er wait wait, ah shucks, no one is at your lowly level to banter with, my bad :(

Jobey, I've noticed you're using sad emoticons a lot recently....

sad-panda-podiatrist_medium.jpg

Do you Jobey?

Jobey, I've notice you're using sad emoticons a lot recently....
It's understandable after being rejected by the greatest side and being forced to play with plebs like IMS and Filthy.

Aww look at poor old beez going in for another swipe. His jealousy that he didn't take Jobe in while he had the chance is shining through now. No doubt beez will make up some poor excuse as to how he's actually the reason for Jobe's improvement, all the Vics and Gee Dub will by it and there beez will sit, atop a power ranking with a mysterious formula that keeps the quality posters low, and beez wayyy up high. Thus the vicious cycle of the SFA I spose.

Aww look at poor old beez going in for another swipe. His jealousy that he didn't take Jobe in while he had the chance is shining through now. No doubt beez will make up some poor excuse as to how he's actually the reason for Jobe's improvement, all the Vics and Gee Dub will by it and there beez will sit, atop a power ranking with a mysterious formula that keeps the quality posters low, and beez wayyy up high. Thus the vicious cycle of the SFA I spose.

I like the fact you keep mentioning me. There's obviously some burning desire to be like me. Don't worry, one day you'll have the superior intellect and guile to be held in the lofty standards as myself. Until then, enjoy listening to Jobe.

Why would I want to be associated with Jobe? That's like someone changing their supported club to Richmond because they want to cheer a winning team :cool: And by the way, since when has Jobe improved? News to me.

And by the way, since when has Jobe improved? News to me.

The prosecution rests its case.

If you don't think Jobes has improved then you obviously live in Ga Ga land. A place where men dress as women, women dress as monsters and the ladies have penises.

You've played you're poker face well so far beez, but the bad romance in the Metro camp is starting to become a liability, particularly between St Fly and the muppet master.

I know you're on the edge of glory, but come game day the talk will be over. The Allies are gonna thump you and then we're gonna........just dance.

You've played you're poker face well so far beez, but the bad romance in the Metro camp is starting to become a liability, particularly between St Fly and the muppet master.

Bad? Romance?

Great mother of Bambi!

TPM, screw the marketing gimmick, let's ditch this gig and go for Bollywood stardom!

But no, I love these guys, except Freakie and Juggs since I wanted FF so I could have a picnic lunch, which is why these are the two people you'll not see me conversing with as I'm doing the evil glare from the team meetings hoping that they'll trip up on the chairs and break a leg.

"Don't worry coach, my 2 left feet will give us double the goal potential!"

Also, texas hold em or lady gaga? I'm unsure of which poker face we're supposedly meant to be bringing. Should I just pack both? Hmm, a conundrum approaches!

Though yay, another reference. Go me! cha cha cha

The prosecution rests its case.

If you don't think Jobes has improved then you obviously live in Ga Ga land. A place where men dress as women, women dress as monsters and the ladies have penises.

I know you're on the edge of glory, but come game day the talk will be over. The Allies are gonna thump you and then we're gonna........just dance.

Nice to see you answer my call to show some guile, albeit after I prompted you. Better late than never I suppose. Lady Gaga though? I'm sure your team mates will be disappointed you couldn't come up with something better than her. Each to their own I suppose.

The term 'improved' seems to be thrown around wildly these days, every Tom, Dick and Harry seem to have 'improved'.

Improved: To raise to a more desirable or more excellent quality or condition; make better.

The way I see it is, sure Jobe might have improved but he's still s**t...

Ahh Game of Thrones :) I like you Puppet ;)

Hmmm.

This is the point where I'm not sure whether we **** or I gain your trust and then stab you in the back....

But I've learn from Game of Thrones that it has to be one of those two options.

Or I just flat out murder you but I'm not that type o' guy.

Bad? Romance?

Great mother of Bambi!

TPM, screw the marketing gimmick, let's ditch this gig and go for Bollywood stardom!

One question...

Does that mean I'll have to interact with Indians?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How's the mines?

How's the mines?

ROFL... Yeah, won't be too far away by the looks of it.. And people wonder why I am so angry... 9 weeks of stress so far, another week to go... I just want to smash something!!!!!!!! :mad:

Whilst the Allies have been typecast as a playing group without a true home, a band of travelling gypsies, a gathering of outcasts, and other assorted descriptive terms the truth of the matter is that not only are we an extremely good football side we all have strings to our bow away from footy.

Rakuten06 - Japanese anime expert
pacemaker - Supreme court judge
danielz_23 - Astronaut
krisholio14 - Creator of Nayan cat
killer - Mass murderer (what.....that's a skill!!)
Cat Attack ! - Maths professor
RoaringUniLions - Winter Olympian (luge)
Itsmyshow - Owner of "Beaver Time" brothel franchise
ShaunDuggan - Dolphin trainer
A Flying Pube - Gynaecologist
Marklar 33 - Original member of Abba
Filthy Sanchez - Former pro wrestler
Matt121 - Exotic bird smuggler
Jobe3Votes - Emu farmer
SUNS - Land speed record holder
Reardo - Invented carpet
Prospect Vale's Finest -
Lion Cub16 - Deep sea salvage expert
tim_saints - Renowned cheese maker
hepp hepp hooray - Ex SAS

We have all appeared in movies at some stage or other and we all have superpowers, yes we are the Avengers on a grand scale.:thumbsu:

Oh look at what we have here, you go from bantering about the match (only a tiny bit in previous posts mind you) to personal life stuff, well done peanut :eek:
You are the one that took it there stating it took me 25 mins to post a small post. So if you can't stand the heat, get out of the fire.

I guess you are just not up to match bantering anymore, sad very sad :(:(
Match bantering is exactly what we've all done up to a certain point. It's just you that believes your style of bantering is better than everyone else's, even though you have been told multiple times that you are a s**t **** at it.
Ripping shreads through SKM? that was long ago (despite it being in a match thread which I am sure that is what SFA is all about), surely you can come up with a more recent example. Oh wait, no you can't, it's clear from the rubbish you keep posting you peanut :cool:
No I can't come up with a more recent sample... because you brain capacity only allows you to be able to argue successfully (somewhat) with 15 year olds.

By the current levels of your posting, you'd be better suited trying to banter with um er wait wait, ah shucks, no one is at your lowly level to banter with, my bad :(
Again, everyone has told you, you are crap. All you do is argue other posters posting, while yours is what you should be focussing on... hell boncer has told you this!

Please do something, go out and take a course, meditate... do something to improve yourself.

Again, I can't believe I stuck up for you just because you were a team mate.

all i have read so far is drivell
waiting for someone to post something with a little bit of intellectual substance.

Hmmm.

This is the point where I'm not sure whether we **** or I gain your trust and then stab you in the back....

But I've learn from Game of Thrones that it has to be one of those two options.

Or I just flat out murder you but I'm not that type o' guy.

That or we join house's and rule the world?

Some times I wish I was a midget so I could be just like Tyrian Lannister, tool bloke, top character.

all i have read so far is drivell
waiting for someone to post something with a little bit of intellectual substance.

Wait.. Hold on... Who in the blue hell are you??

I find it hard to have a stimulating conversation with someone that requests a post with a little intellectual substance immediately following the section that spells the word "drivel" with two L's...

:rolleyes:

Wait.. Hold on... Who in the blue hell are you??

I find it hard to have a stimulating conversation with someone that requests a post with a little intellectual substance immediately following the section that spells the word "drivel" with two L's...

:rolleyes:

It also lacks capital letters and a full stop! :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back