Game SFA Werewolf Game IV - A New Hope

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll leave it open a bit longer for Karnezis_13 and MD to vote. MD should be given the chance to defend himself and at least vote.
Not if the elected time passes by.
Hear, hear! I reckon he knows that we know that he knows that we know that he's a wolf and has accepted his fate quietly.
Perhaps Karnie's silence is in shock for a fellow wolf? o_O

Shhhhhh, listen....that's the sound of the elected time passing by.

Hey MD. Ya dead mate.

Looks like the silent tactic doesn't work after all.

Nighty night guys. It's time for the wolfpack to come out and play...
I deliberately refrained from participating mate when it was obvious I was going to be voted by everybody, every night.

We'll play a proper game next time where fools aren't permitted and players with nous and know how to play the game only participate.

Just know if I die tonight you know I was right. I've already died, and been reborn. I am no threat. If I die they are threatened. If I don't die then seeds of confusion will be sown, and maybe my position lessened, or strengthened from the info I can gain. Your move wolves.

Just know if I die tonight you know I was right. I've already died, and been reborn. I am no threat. If I die they are threatened. If I don't die then seeds of confusion will be sown, and maybe my position lessened, or strengthened from the info I can gain. Your move wolves.
So who are you going to lynch tonight fitzroybulldog? Because I'm in fact the seer Mr. False Identity.

As the nights continue to roll on the threat of wolf attacks is still prelevant. After cheating death last night, there was no saving fitzroybulldog at the clutches of the Wolfpack tonight.

The vigilante also made up for lossed time after also failing to kill fitzy last night. "Zorro" made his mark on the lifeless body of Andonis1997(sorry mate, but this must be a new record for you in surviving in this game :p)

Not many people left in the village now. This is where the game starts getting intense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love to know what type of villagers/wolfies are left.
Same. On a side note spookism dropped his coffee whilst leaving the bakery this morning. This doesn't necessarily mean he is a wolf but it took me ten minutes to clean up the mess which I found quite inconvenient as I was in the middle of filling the days batch of cream buns. Lynch him.

Same. On a side note spookism dropped his coffee whilst leaving the bakery this morning. This doesn't necessarily mean he is a wolf but it took me ten minutes to clean up the mess which I found quite inconvenient as I was in the middle of filling the days batch of cream buns. Lynch him.
Mmmmm cream buns.

I think I saw something lurking in the night, a hairy beast they call DemonJim!!

Normally I would be upset about these false accusations, but I can understand your frustrations. I was well pissed at dropping my coffee, I NEED my caffeine fix.

Also I could try and save myself by voted for you Reardo, but I feel that I would be attacking an innocent and that will do nothing to save this village.

I have been suspicious of MoOP, he is the only villager that would put an order in just before nightfall and he wouldn't pick it up again until the morn...

Normally I would be upset about these false accusations, but I can understand your frustrations. I was well pissed at dropping my coffee, I NEED my caffeine fix.

Also I could try and save myself by voted for you Reardo, but I feel that I would be attacking an innocent and that will do nothing to save this village.

I have been suspicious of MoOP, he is the only villager that would put an order in just before nightfall and he wouldn't pick it up again until the morn...
Compelling argument.

Karnezis_13 also left me a message saying he probably wouldn't be able to get online today and would like to vote Speck.

I'll allow it because I liked the boys initiative. Alos, his avatar is hilarious. I mean that two legged horse just keeps on going!

So far todays tallyboard:

spookism 1
DemonJim 1
moop 1
Speck 1

Yet to vote:
Member of One PAFC
DemonJim

I have suspected someone for quite a while now. But haven't had the power to get rid of him.

Now I believe the time is right!

Spookism is a wolf and needs to die!

Karnezis_13's silence at the demise of MD speaks volumes to me...but, why does Speck feel the need to wear sunglasses 24-7 ? Hiding his blood shot eyes from so many late nights out? o_O

Also, this ties the vote so whoever the lazy mayor is will have to get off his fat arse and make a decision.

That is only due to the nature of my work...the village mayor never ceases drinking, I mean working.

As village mayor, I have made my choice...sorry Sp..k :D

I have suspected someone for quite a while now. But haven't had the power to get rid of him.

Now I believe the time is right!

Spookism is a wolf and needs to die!
Karnezis_13's silence at the demise of MD speaks volumes to me...but, why does Speck feel the need to wear sunglasses 24-7 ? Hiding his blood shot eyes from so many late nights out? o_O

Also, this ties the vote so whoever the lazy mayor is will have to get off his fat arse and make a decision.

Reardo, DemonJim

I'll make my case a brief one, but killing me will only strengthen the Wolves of which I'm pretty sure there are still two left.

MoOp could of towed the line and voted for me to get rid of someone, but he knows there is no point as I'm nothing but a humble villager. However by going for Speck he is trying to rid the game of possibly the vigilante (well that's what I think I worked him out to be).

MoOp is a werewolf, of this I am (93.4% certain)...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back