Media SFAers as TV Stars/Shows

Remove this Banner Ad

Bill_Cosby_-_USN.jpg

BigJoeD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd have to be George as shown in the order. Reason? Meltdowns.
I'm not sure what you're referring to unless you have the wrong interpretation to the word 'meltdowns'

If I were you I'd build a bridge, learn from your previous errors and jump back on the horse.

I'm not sure what you're referring to unless you have the wrong interpretation to the word 'meltdowns'

If I were you I'd build a bridge, learn from your previous errors and jump back on the horse.
Keep ignoring your MeltDown-y past and pretend everything is rosey and that you never were going to retire. ;)

Keep ignoring your MeltDown-y past and pretend everything is rosey and that you never were going to retire. ;)
I was going to retire, who's ignoring that. In fact I said so not long ago. I'm not sure how that can be interpreted as a meltdown. You're a strange Cat at times.

Garfield-garfield-16403607-1024-768.jpg

DemonJim

I was going to retire, who's ignoring that. In fact I said so not long ago. I'm not sure how that can be interpreted as a meltdown. You're a strange Cat at times.

Garfield-garfield-16403607-1024-768.jpg

DemonJim
Clearly I was referring to meltdowns before said "retirement" announcement. I haven't noticed any after that point... except on Facebook. ;) But you deleted myself and Marklar_33.
Whilst I was trolling he was just telling the truth... You can't handle the truth? :p

Clearly I was referring to meltdowns before said "retirement" announcement. I haven't noticed any after that point... except on Facebook. ;) But you deleted myself and Marklar_33.
Whilst I was trolling he was just telling the truth... You can't handle the truth? :p
I was unaware that I even had Marklar as a friend on facebook. I guess you learn something new every day. Another thing I've learnt today is that you're also unaware of the term 'singular'

As for the deletion of yourself. Refer back to Garfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back