Chelsea Heights Chelsea Heights ....Chelsea Heights

Mordialloc……......…Mordialloc……..Mordialloc

Dingley………….......Dingley………….Dingley

Heatherton……....…Heatherton……Heatherton

Clayton…………......Clayton………….Clayton

East Malvern .....East Malvern East Malvern

SFL..........SFL Facebook .............Southern Football League

Highett should be there, not Mordialloc, based on end of season results

Wont be much money left for the rest of you CT. Will he stay for more than 1 year or will he head back to Sandy??? Interesting!

Jay's a great bloke and friends with a few of the boys so i would hope he stays for a couple of years if he is enjoying his football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jay's a great bloke and friends with a few of the boys so i would hope he stays for a couple of years if he is enjoying his football.

I heard he got sick off the abuse he copped every season at St.Pauls when they set up the grand stand on the outer and sold their delicious Beef rolls. Mmmm. Some very funny lines and even JB was having a good laugh on the field.Great pick up.:)

I heard he got sick off the abuse he copped every season at St.Pauls when they set up the grand stand on the outer and sold their delicious Beef rolls. Mmmm. Some very funny lines and even JB was having a good laugh on the field.Great pick up.:)
Would this bring St. Paul's into flag favouritism at this stage?
He is also a very dangerous forward can be the match winner they need!

One player doesn't win you a premiership but they'll be better for the inclusion. Not like St.Pauls at all who have tended to promote their own rather than look to other clubs. Could be a disruptive influence on the tight Doggies camp. City will not be at all happy I'd reckon

One player doesn't win you a premiership but they'll be better for the inclusion. Not like St.Pauls at all who have tended to promote their own rather than look to other clubs. Could be a disruptive influence on the tight Doggies camp. City will not be at all happy I'd reckon
A player like Bruno can win u a flag money well spent.. It can also excite and inject enthusiasm through a club which is priceless! St Kilda city are the ones who I feel will be unsettled! I think there'll be a few angry supporters down at the peanut farm

A player like Bruno can win u a flag money well spent.. It can also excite and inject enthusiasm through a club which is priceless! St Kilda city are the ones who I feel will be unsettled! I think there'll be a few angry supporters down at the peanut farm

its an interesting situation which will play out over the next 12 months, over the last 15 years sfl div1 clubs have pretty much had a silent respect for each other in that we dont poach or chase players from opposition clubs, I think it is the 1st high profile signing in my time (15 years) to change clubs.
The good thing is along the way we learn things and myths are buried like "the st pauls dont pay players" which has got a good run over the years well that just gone straight out the door.
In life clubs and players make decisions and like anything you live by that decision good bad or indifferent , and
you accept the consequences also that come your way.
As far as stkilda city goes when you lose a player who has been part of your club for 18 years it comes with mixed feelings and with most of us they would change on a daily basis , but one thing I can guarantee
it has bonded our footy club and we are sweating on the fixture coming out, at a guess i would think the doggies game going to be red hot!

I post the question to the masses out there especially who dat ,cousin tiger etc how would you feel if attard was wearing a clayton jumper,or douthie was at stkilda city or mercoulia was at east brighton?

I post the question to the masses out there especially who dat ,cousin tiger etc how would you feel if attard was wearing a clayton jumper,or douthie was at stkilda city or mercoulia was at east brighton?

One of the few times I've agreed with you wholeheartedly. I'm not a fan of recruiting from within the SFL ranks, partcularly the same division. Generally, I've been of the belief that it will come back to bite you on the arse. No problem with older players dropping a division and changing clubs to prolong their playing days. Time will tell in this case but it would leave a nasty taste in my mouth if I was involved at the farm. Quick approached East Brighton last year and got sent packing.

One of the few times I've agreed with you wholeheartedly. I'm not a fan of recruiting from within the SFL ranks, partcularly the same division. Generally, I've been of the belief that it will come back to bite you on the arse. No problem with older players dropping a division and changing clubs to prolong their playing days. Time will tell in this case but it would leave a nasty taste in my mouth if I was involved at the farm. Quick approached East Brighton last year and got sent packing.

MAny players have approached or been approached by rival clubs, for whatever reason either mates at club or trying to up there value, but none have bitten the bullet and gone thru with it! What goes around comes around!!!!!!!!

What happening at chelsea heights? Any recruits or player movements after their grand final loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back