SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashwood's 2's only lost to CPL by a point. They must be stacking their 2's, those cheating bastards!

Someone get David Cannizzo on the phone and kick them out of the league. Disgraceful!

Just maybe they aren't as good as people on here believe.

Ashwood's 2's only lost to CPL by a point. They must be stacking their 2's, those cheating bastards!

Someone get David Cannizzo on the phone and kick them out of the league. Disgraceful!

Just maybe they aren't as good as people on here believe.

Could be because CPL may have rested a heap of players coming into finals.. Mouritz, Scott, Lello & Downie all didn't play Seniors so I imagine that would of taken some quality out of there 2's.

Could be because CPL may have rested a heap of players coming into finals.. Mouritz, Scott, Lello & Downie all didn't play Seniors so I imagine that would of taken some quality out of there 2's.

Neither did Barr and Mauracher. A fair amount of reserves players went up to the 1sts including one of the reserves captains.

Very interesting result between lyndale and BR.. BR biggest loss of the year and noticeably missing a few key cogs in particular j.williams who I've seen has missed a few in a row now anyone keen to shed some light on that? Also with the form lyndale are in could it now be a 3 horse race? CPL would want to crank it up this week in preparation for that

Well we have known this was coming for a few weeks now, will they go straight into division 2 ? If so you would think the SFL would have to do a 2 up/ 2 down at the end of this year.

So there will have to be a bye in divvy 2 next year when keysy join im tipping?? Unless the winner of divvy 3 goes up and the bottom 2 of divvy 2 come down then there will be a bye in divvy 3.... Who knows?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there will have to be a bye in divvy 2 next year when keysy join im tipping?? Unless the winner of divvy 3 goes up and the bottom 2 of divvy 2 come down then there will be a bye in divvy 3.... Who knows?

Port Melbourne Colts are looking to move across and probably go into div 2 as well. If so, no bye.

One game to go..... Final 5 order? Will Sandown knock off Black Rock and take third if Lyndale get done by Mount? Can Lyndale cause an upset and knock Mount off and secure third place themselves? Who's gonna take home league B&F? Top 3 in the comp? Can big Gough finish off with a bag and grab his 100 in the Home an Away season?

No, bottom of div 2 comes down. Leaves 9 teams in that div 2 + Keysborough = 10. Then top 2 from Div 3 go up =12. No byes

Bottom side from Div 2 goes down takes it up to 9 + another club joining the league, I heard it was Hampton Park? Making 10. No byes

Either way the league will make division 3 take the bye if numbers aren't even.

No, bottom of div 2 comes down. Leaves 9 teams in that div 2 + Keysborough = 10. Then top 2 from Div 3 go up =12. No byes

Bottom side from Div 2 goes down takes it up to 9 + another club joining the league, I heard it was Hampton Park? Making 10. No byes

Either way the league will make division 3 take the bye if numbers aren't even.

It will mostly be that no club is relegated and Keysy and Div 3 premiers move up to make it a 12 team div 2 and 9 team div 3.

With Doveton most likely to finish 2nd last, i highly doubt they will accept being forcibly moved down after all the hard work they have put in to move up in the first place.

As stated above, the 2nd team is most likely going to be Port Colts. They are the only team in the WRFL this side of the West Gate and word going around is they have already expressed to the league they want to move to the SFL.

It will mostly be that no club is relegated and Keysy and Div 3 premiers move up to make it a 12 team div 2 and 9 team div 3.

With Doveton most likely to finish 2nd last, i highly doubt they will accept being forcibly moved down after all the hard work they have put in to move up in the first place.

As stated above, the 2nd team is most likely going to be Port Colts. They are the only team in the WRFL this side of the West Gate and word going around is they have already expressed to the league they want to move to the SFL.

Never said anything about Doveton, Moorabbin will come down that's it.

How the Divisions will most likely look next year, going by ladder positions at this stage.

Div 1.
Dingley
St Paul's
East Brighton
St Kilda City
Cheltenham
Chelsea Heights
East Malvern
Clayton
Bentleigh
Mordialloc
----------
Div 2.
Heatherton
Hampton
Skye
Caulfield
Highett
Oakleigh Districts
Doveton
Murrumbeena
Springvale Districts
Mount Waverley
CPL
Keysborough
------------
Div 3.
Moorabbin
Lyndale
Sandown
Black Rock
South Yarra
Endeavour Hills
Dandenong
Hallam
Ashwood
Hampton Park
+ who ever else you think is transferring to the SFL

How the Divisions will most likely look next year, going by ladder positions at this stage.

Div 1.
Dingley
St Paul's
East Brighton
St Kilda City
Cheltenham
Chelsea Heights
East Malvern
Clayton
Bentleigh
Mordialloc
----------
Div 2.
Heatherton
Hampton
Skye
Caulfield
Highett
Oakleigh Districts
Doveton
Murrumbeena
Springvale Districts
Mount Waverley
CPL
Keysborough
------------
Div 3.
Moorabbin
Lyndale
Sandown
Black Rock
South Yarra
Endeavour Hills
Dandenong
Hallam
Ashwood
Hampton Park
+ who ever else you think is transferring to the SFL

Sorry I read your comment wrong, i read it as you saying bottom 2 of div 2 go down.

Hampton Park wont move i dont think. I remember reading somewhere that MPNFL requires clubs to give them a letter of intent 12 months in advance if you are thinking of moving leagues, which I don't know if HP have done (they might have I dont know). I also believe this is the reason Keysy didnt move across for this season.

WRFL and VAFA diferent story, i think you can just move whenever.

Div 1.
Dingley
St Paul's
East Brighton
St Kilda City
Cheltenham
Chelsea Heights
East Malvern
Clayton
Bentleigh
Mordialloc
----------