SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Ye
What happened to Cellini??. Sth Yarra coach kept telling everyone ALL year that this kid is the best player in Div 3. Even stated on radio apparently that any Div 1 club would love him in their side. :oops::oops:
ah old mate Cellini!!! Prob biggest cry baby in the sfl!!! I compare him with a cross between Heath shaw and Lindsay Thomas!! Putrid on field behaviour!!!

Ye
ah old mate Cellini!!! Prob biggest cry baby in the sfl!!! I compare him with a cross between Heath shaw and Lindsay Thomas!! Putrid on field behaviour!!!

Congrats on the invite mate, massive effort on just 13 games! Must be the blonde hair ;) haha

Congrats on the invite mate, massive effort on just 13 games! Must be the blonde hair ;) haha
Thanks man it's gotta be! U know how it is! Are u going? Really felt for ya last weekend hope it all works out. If it doesn't, come down the hangar we will look after ya

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened to Cellini??. Sth Yarra coach kept telling everyone ALL year that this kid is the best player in Div 3. Even stated on radio apparently that any Div 1 club would love him in their side. :oops::oops:

absolute stud

to have the season after a full year (make that year and a half from seasons end 1 yr to season start 2 seasons later) and to have the season he had is a credit to him

he's definitely a top 5 - 10 player in div 3 even at 20yrs old or whatever he is

i'm sth yarra player so saw every game he played and he does it all in my book but apparently didn't get an invite by the league which i find staggering - we didn't get blown out too many time this year but maybe just didn't win enough games to get votes

and didn't see an ounce of that behavior you described either so i can't agree with that at all

absolute stud

to have the season after a full year (make that year and a half from seasons end 1 yr to season start 2 seasons later) and to have the season he had is a credit to him

he's definitely a top 5 - 10 player in div 3 even at 20yrs old or whatever he is

i'm sth yarra player so saw every game he played and he does it all in my book but apparently didn't get an invite by the league which i find staggering - we didn't get blown out too many time this year but maybe just didn't win enough games to get votes

and didn't see an ounce of that behavior you described either so i can't agree with that at all

settle petal (but thanks for the stud comment ill show me girlfriend that). I was having a go at the comments made not the result

geez

I think the % of grand finals been in to grand finals been in and called off are in mounts favour. Carrum is going at 50% there ;)

Saw the twos coach for mount there today. If the rumours are true, it will make for a much more even comp next year. The third, fourth and fifth teams are all young and will be looking to improve in 2015...

Moorabbin down, keysborough in div 2? Port colts to start where?

And if the rumors are anything to go by... will be bystanders next year when both teams are suspended for 12mths.

Won't be a decision made for the next couple of weeks. The SFL has AFL Vic in to conduct the investigation.

You would hope that both clubs in the mean time would conduct their own and make adjustments or changes needed. The last thing the SFL need is 2 clubs out of the comp for 12 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back