SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm hearing that November 27th is judgement day. Can anyone from Mt Waverley or CPL confirm?

Also hearing rumours that its Mt Waverley up into Div 2 also but thats not concrete obviously

I also heard in their grand final side, there was a player who was unregistered or something. If this were the case, isn't it instant disqualification?

Also, were they pissed again choosing an unregistered player in a gf side

The strong word from some clubs hierarchy is that they have been told confidentially both clubs - Mt Wav and CPL will stay down with Keysie starting in div 2 to make up the 10 in second div and an eleven club third divvy.

You would have thought that the sporting pulse system would not allow a club to name a player that wasn't registered...sounds like you are stirring John J

Sorry Dannerz right you are but I reckon they would prefer to have no byes in all divisions therefore a 10, 10, 12 scenario may be the go.

My mates aunty heard some young blokes say it on the train. it was on the berwick line if that helps?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing is not made up and that is a date has been set for the hearing into the 3rd div grand final - last week in November. There will be a lot of "he says she says" and a fine will be issued to both clubs and both will remain in 3rd div in 2015. Keysie is the team to take Moorabbin's spot in second div.
Can someone explain why the police were not booked to be at the ground during the Grand Final? Every other year there has been in third division and for probably the biggest crowd at a gf that 3rd div has had for a while - no police??? Sounds as if the clubs should take most of the blame and the SFL should put a hand up and admit that police should have been there. Bad oversight. Or was it Heatherton's responsibility? Can someone that knows respond?

Would it be wise to keep the two teams in the same division, given there's so much bad blood now?

Pretty sure that CPL think that Mt Waverley are going up to Div 2. Both teams hurting financially out of this as CPL I'm told have lost a major sponsor out of the saga

One thing is not made up and that is a date has been set for the hearing into the 3rd div grand final - last week in November. There will be a lot of "he says she says" and a fine will be issued to both clubs and both will remain in 3rd div in 2015. Keysie is the team to take Moorabbin's spot in second div.
Can someone explain why the police were not booked to be at the ground during the Grand Final? Every other year there has been in third division and for probably the biggest crowd at a gf that 3rd div has had for a while - no police??? Sounds as if the clubs should take most of the blame and the SFL should put a hand up and admit that police should have been there. Bad oversight. Or was it Heatherton's responsibility? Can someone that knows respond?
they didnt want to have the police there because both cpl and mount Waverley would of been arrested for impersonating footballers. the grand final would of been over before it started....true story.

Would it be wise to keep the two teams in the same division, given there's so much bad blood now?

Pretty sure that CPL think that Mt Waverley are going up to Div 2. Both teams hurting financially out of this as CPL I'm told have lost a major sponsor out of the saga

Lol do we?

Personally, I'd be shocked if Mt Waverley went up.

That's funny, cos someone from CPL was on here saying they think they themselves will be the ones going up. And they were absolutely certain *someone* was going up.

That would be me, as I said, it was a league letter, it will be interesting to see the fallout if they reneg on that decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back