SFL DIV3 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

who do people think will go the distance next year? seems carrum have lost a few mount have retained the list ashwood have picked up a few sandown lost a few and same with lyndale? could be a fairly big shift in power

who do people think will go the distance next year? seems carrum have lost a few mount have retained the list ashwood have picked up a few sandown lost a few and same with lyndale? could be a fairly big shift in power

Personally I think Ashwood will be the big mover into finals. They had a side that just missed out in 2014 and have picked up 5-7 senior "key position" players from Sandown and other clubs. Not until training starts will you see who they have got/lost, but the good inn's so far will/should off balance any outs they may have.

Do you make it a habit of writing non factual info mate? Who are you? Don't waste everyone's time with lies. Mick was offered an additional year by the board, simple and no one can dispute that, regardless of what the GM's recommendation was. It's a democracy. Mid season Mick was told his position was being reviewed not that he wasn't wanted. No one can dispute that as well. Report the facts if your going to jump on here!!! And for all the comments from various people about the GM set up at Sandown and how it has worked, do some research!!! instead of speculating. So many mis reported comments.

A democracy you say..... more like a dictatorship.

Dictatorship is a form of government where political authority is monopolized by a single person or political entity, and exercised through various oppressive mechanisms. A dictatorship is a type of authoritarianism, in which politicians regulate nearly every aspect of the public and private behavior of normal people.

Personally I dont think even Sandowns entire list going to Ashwood could produce a decent side.. Both Sandown and Ashwood got flogged by Mount Waverley and CPL by over 100 points, that is a long way off being competitive let alone playing finals

Personally I dont think even Sandowns entire list going to Ashwood could produce a decent side.. Both Sandown and Ashwood got flogged by Mount Waverley and CPL by over 100 points, that is a long way off being competitive let alone playing finals

Um what? Ashwood beat Mount and Sandown played finals.. So personally, I would say you don't know what you are talking about!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More than 5 can transfer between clubs, but the original club (Sandown) needs to ok it.
From all reports the players are gone. If not to Ashwood, then somewhere else. Its going to be hard to replace 2/3 of a senior team. Cobra 2s (who didnt make finals last year) will need to play seniors, 3rds to play reserves and no Cobra Thirds in 2015. Thats the mail.

You tool, Sandown played finals last year so if the entire list went to Ashwood, including the Ashwood players wouldn't they be a good chance to play finals again? Lol someone didn't think before hitting post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe Brett from sandown and Brett from Chelt should merge given they work with each other
Two clubs that are battling without any short to mid term success close .... Yucky

The right to freedom of opinion is the right to hold opinions without interference, and cannot be subject to any exception or restriction.

The right to freedom of expression extends to any medium, including written and oral communications, the media, public protest, broadcasting, artistic works and commercial advertising.
You talk absolute garbage pal

Personally I think Ashwood will be the big mover into finals. They had a side that just missed out in 2014 and have picked up 5-7 senior "key position" players from Sandown and other clubs. Not until training starts will you see who they have got/lost, but the good inn's so far will/should off balance any outs they may have.

If this is true then it's good news for Ashwood, if it's one thing they have been lacking is some decent "key position" players, this will definitely make a difference and would think be certainly playing finals and aiming higher...

Can anyone tell us why CPL are having an emergency meeting tomorrow night? I hope this massive delay from the SFL with regards the half time brawl investigation doesn't result in a club falling. By the time the case is heard ( late next week) and a recommendation from the discipline committee to the Board which will be after the AGM in December it will be Xmas ... over 2 months have already elapsed and it will be close to 3 by the time the clubs find out their fate...what a monumental stuff up. AGM will be interesting to see if anyone challenges the SFL on this massive administrative error. Why was there no police at the Grand Final when you would have thought that the agreement with Heatherton would have included security and police provision from SFL. SFL have taken their eye off the ball big time - low cred at the moment. Again I am not trying to take away the importance of clubs self managing themselves but this is separate to the SFL stuff up.

Can anyone tell us why CPL are having an emergency meeting tomorrow night? I hope this massive delay from the SFL with regards the half time brawl investigation doesn't result in a club falling. By the time the case is heard ( late next week) and a recommendation from the discipline committee to the Board which will be after the AGM in December it will be Xmas ... over 2 months have already elapsed and it will be close to 3 by the time the clubs find out their fate...what a monumental stuff up. AGM will be interesting to see if anyone challenges the SFL on this massive administrative error. Why was there no police at the Grand Final when you would have thought that the agreement with Heatherton would have included security and police provision from SFL. SFL have taken their eye off the ball big time - low cred at the moment. Again I am not trying to take away the importance of clubs self managing themselves but this is separate to the SFL stuff up.

Where did you hear/find this out? Nothing on their website out it

Wow, lucky the SFL doesn't care what their member clubs put on their websites in terms of criticism of the CEO and league. If they did they wouldn't look kindly to the posts that are on there.

Maybe they should stop vindicating the comments....

Atm the league is living up to the monika of the worst run metro league in the country...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back