SFL Division One - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ash is Co-Coach with Ben Lockwood.

Flacky aint going no-where. Just thought a freshen up, or new voice might be needed all round to go the extra step. If he gets the all clear from the Docs, he'll be playing.

A few recruits have already been spoken too and more importantly, a few players, who may have left, have re-committed.

Has Brad Gilder committed to stay next year?

I know it's got nothing to do withSFL but after seeing EB lose the GF this year seeing coll lose today has cheered me up. a one year dynasty LOL

He's put in the time that he promised, wouldn't be surprised to see him running around for another team next year.

Perhaps a few of his mates at Clayton Homer, such as Deano E?

Or maybe even join his other good friend in Trent McIntyre at the Kennel! Here's hoping.

He's put in the time that he promised, wouldn't be surprised to see him running around for another team next year.

Or maybe even join his other good friend in Trent McIntyre at the Kennel! Here's hoping.

He did play 1 year of Bentleigh U12s, should I be holding my breathe? :D

Can only hope mate, he would be a good pick up for any team i would have thought....:thumbsu:

Heard a few whispers at the pub that a few of Mordialloc's guns are keen to move on. Reakon a few clubs would be very interested. Any news of any coaching appointments?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be interested to know where everyone's footy trips are.

St Pauls crew will be in Gold Coast this weekend.

Interesting to see last night at the league b&f awards a few club presidents and coaches doing some handy "networking"!!! Or some may say recruiting. Should be a interesting preseason with player movements! Mordialloc's table and st pauls table had a fair bit of activity going on! Interesting to see where a few key players end up???? Competitive times ahead...

The 2011 SFL Annual Presentation Night on Friday was a huge success with over 350 people in attendance at the Sandown Park Greyhounds complex. Congratulations to the worthy winner of the AFL VICTORIA SFL COACH OF THE YEAR AWARD
BARRY HOPE - EAST BRIGHTON

The 2011 SFL Annual Presentation Night on Friday was a huge success with over 350 people in attendance at the Sandown Park Greyhounds complex. Congratulations to the worthy winner of the AFL VICTORIA SFL COACH OF THE YEAR AWARD
BARRY HOPE - EAST BRIGHTON

Add that to the minor premiership
What a year :D

I dont think the Tunners budget would compare to that of the Sorras. Like comparing apples with oranges. On the back of some wealthy and well known backers, the Sharks have more $ than they know what to do with.

Agree sorrento have a gun side and have plenty of $$. Just saying Jewell is a 34 yo who before this year last played footy in 2001 at EBrighton so couldn't imagine causing too much havoc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back