SFL Division Two - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So people, getting back to the main reason we are here and that is football. Will it be east Malvern going straight back up or will oakleigh win the first flag in many decades?
Key match up's:
Hotton vs arvo?
De koyuer vs Fermanis?
Hart vs Carrol?
Anymore key match ups to look for on Saturday?
I think this game will be a lot closer then what people think!

So people, getting back to the main reason we are here and that is football. Will it be east Malvern going straight back up or will oakleigh win the first flag in many decades?
Key match up's:
Hotton vs arvo?
De koyuer vs Fermanis?
Hart vs Carrol?
Anymore key match ups to look for on Saturday?
I think this game will be a lot closer then what people think!

Hotton vs arvo? the gap in class between these two players is enormous.

Tried to listen to the radio coverage of the div 2 Gf today. What an absolute f'ing joke! The most appalling pathetic radio coverage I have ever heard! Thats when you could actually here anything when the line was continually dropping out. The SFL radio coverage is disgusting. All the other leagues do a accurate, reliable and professional job. The tight ar5es at the SFL get what they pay for. An absolute putrid mess, the commentators are 5hite and their technical coverage is p00!

oaks were very good all year, fermanis was easily the best player in the league by far, deserved a premiership. east malvern relied heavily on hotton and hart to get them over the line, without them they would of lost by 10 goals plus!! being a nuetral supporter, i thought oaks were very stiff in the last quarter but east malvern fought hard and were worthy winners. as for oakleigh, a very successful and proud club that is always thereabouts and should be congratuled.

It might have had something to do with the fact that Isaac and sibillia dont want to play Divy1......Isaac could probably play but Sibillia would struggle to get a kick....Congrats to Malvern and Dicks to Oakleigh i dont know why you bother coz you cant win the big dance you are chokers.....
did you see isaac and sibillia play? pretty sure they wanted to win!! who would want to lose a grand final just cos they wanted to play div 2 again? i dont even barrack for oaks, but that is just a stupid comment.

Watched the game there's clearly more to EM than the hart and hotton show. A strong spine throughout the team with de visser, Sadler, de Koyeur, Fleming playing great footy all year. Consistently the best team through out the year. Fermanis was dominant yesterday (38 touches) but bad kicking looses games of footy. Got his team into it but also lost it for them. Good luck to the oaks next year

Last update de Koyeur a short half nose infront of mccurry he looks to have the goods. But if mccurry lays a tag on like sat night he might trouble the cold blooded serpent

Ah Man in orange... you sound very much like the bloke that the SFL gave the lemonade to for your behaviour related to the bottle or in your case can....at the start of the year... a 9pm post on a saturday mmmmm a can in hand Man in orange???

Apparently Sam Anstey signed on again as coach of Mordialloc for 2013.......with a new assistant coach Ben Phibbs (his mate who played together at St bedes. He was at Mazenod this year). Rumour has it there might be a few more recruits in the pipeline. Lets hope Mordy get it right this time and don't waste spending $$$ on hacks......like they have in the past.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Sam Anstey signed on again as coach of Mordialloc for 2013.......with a new assistant coach Ben Phibbs (his mate who played together at St bedes. He was at Mazenod this year). Rumour has it there might be a few more recruits in the pipeline. Lets hope Mordy get it right this time and don't waste spending $$$ on hacks......like they have in the past.

They will never get it right

Last update de Koyeur a short half nose infront of mccurry he looks to have the goods. But if mccurry lays a tag on like sat night he might trouble the cold blooded serpent

The betting in the last hr has rapidly shortened in favour of McCurry, with one bookmaker taking no more bets. After a confidential spokes person who's name was not disclosed revield information that mccurrys creep like tactics had reached new hieghts. In this recent revelation it is believed that the victim in question has been bombarded with inappropriate texts and barreled with private messages on Facebook, it is also believed that there has been some seedy comments left on various profile pictures. Would anyone with further information on this please come forward....

Now that season 2012 has come to an end, who do we think will be the big movers and shakers in 2013? For mine, I think that Hampton hammers will be the big improvers, with their 2s making the grand final, so the depth is obviously there. What about you guys?

Now that season 2012 has come to an end, who do we think will be the big movers and shakers in 2013? For mine, I think that Hampton hammers will be the big improvers, with their 2s making the grand final, so the depth is obviously there. What about you guys?

Hampton were big improvers this year. At full strength they were hard to beat, even though the ladder position didn't reflect this at the end of the year (Hampton beating Skye as a clear example). In 2013 they will improve again depending on how many players Chris Worner can bring from Chelsea etc. But I think you'll find that a good chunk of the Hampton 2s team that made the Grand Final will play 1s for most of the year as I know a lot of blokes missed out on finals, who played most of the year.

Rumour was that Dean Andersons left as coach this year as he believed that the club wasn't as professional as he had hoped. Maybe Worner can turn this around. I think they'll be knocking on the door for finals in 2013 but just might miss out as its a hard final 5 to get into, just ask Springvale Districts

Yeah i saw that Springy were stiff to miss out on finals, from the games that I saw, Springy at full strength could easily match it with any team in the competition

My spies tell me Black rock were unfinacial this year and lost all there points and are headed to Divison 3

They will never get it right

You might change your mind when you see Ben Phibbs play.

Phibbs and Anstey are legends of A grade Ammos, having taken St Bedes to a three peat through the grades.

He lead the goal kicking in the competiton from the wing in Ammos, and gave the likes of Gary Ablett Jnr and Jimmy Bartel bath's in VFL grand finals for Port Melbourne when they were younger.

Phibbs is just about the best player in Southern..... let alone Div 2, he will tear this comp to shreds.

And im not even a Mordi supporter.

You might change your mind when you see Ben Phibbs play.

Phibbs and Anstey are legends of A grade Ammos, having taken St Bedes to a three peat through the grades.

He lead the goal kicking in the competiton from the wing in Ammos, and gave the likes of Gary Ablett Jnr and Jimmy Bartel bath's in VFL grand finals for Port Melbourne when they were younger.

Phibbs is just about the best player in Southern..... let alone Div 2, he will tear this comp to shreds.

And im not even a Mordi supporter.
More players to come from st needs to, Sam and mordi will recruit well.. Just need to add some depth in the twos do they can push the ones to play better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back