SFL - 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger values

Draftee
Jan 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
We have to gain respect from the other clubs, supporters and also from our own players. After the mass player exodus a couple of years back it was far too easy to get a game. Players stopped training, stopped going to functions. The supporters could see this so they stopped coming to games.

We understand it's not going to happen straight away but we have recruited some good players and the increased depth in the club will make players work for their spots.

Feb 4, 2008
Melbourne
Just heard that Shannon Motlop last night signed with St Arnard in the North Central and will possibly be joined by Nick Coghlan who has a meeting with them tomorrow night:

At the time St. Arnaud had no meeting with coghlan, however they later did, and subsequently signed him.

Having said that, whats Saturday nights tatts numbers going to be?

morgdogga

Cancelled
May 11, 2011
wedderburn
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
everton
At the time St. Arnaud had no meeting with coghlan, however they later did, and subsequently signed him.

Having said that, whats Saturday nights tatts numbers going to be?
Money tree at St. Arnaud growing beatifully $1200 a game rumoured for Coughlin, quite a bit more for Motlop.

3inarow

Debutant
May 31, 2006
mildura
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
green & whites
We have to gain respect from the other clubs, supporters and also from our own players. After the mass player exodus a couple of years back it was far too easy to get a game. Players stopped training, stopped going to functions. The supporters could see this so they stopped coming to games.

We understand it's not going to happen straight away but we have recruited some good players and the increased depth in the club will make players work for their spots.

Hey Tiger, any truth that that was a punch up between members of the club and players at your first get together of the year?

Tiger values

Draftee
Jan 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
No not true at all. More of a disagreement with guests that attended from out of town. Definitely no altercation between players and members.

Fat Side

Rookie
Apr 1, 2010
Mildura
AFL Club
Gold Coast
So the word is that BIG Donato Deangelis has signed for Nangy, Why?$?$?$?$?

In the GF he made Sunraysia players look stupid, what is he likely to do in the Millewa

Delray

Team Captain
Mar 6, 2006
Mildura
AFL Club
Carlton
So the word is that BIG Donato Deangelis has signed for Nangy, Why?$?$?$?$?

In the GF he made Sunraysia players look stupid, what is he likely to do in the Millewa

Dont Stress Millewa boys the big D Train will not gracing ur ovals in 2012!!!!!! couldent get it from a better source then the man himself.

Skeeterman

Team Captain
Mar 31, 2006
On the Computer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dont Stress Millewa boys the big D Train will not gracing ur ovals in 2012!!!!!! couldent get it from a better source then the man himself.
i guess that means i can come out of the self imposed retirement i had after listening to the news report!

I'm guessing the Nangy guys were feeding the reporter a line that he ate up. Surely Big D wouldn't even bother talking to them unless they offered up the pub as a sign on fee!

Jan 17, 2011
mild-vegas
AFL Club
Essendon
Thread from the Riverina footy league..

Wagga: Have gained Ben Perkins and Coolamon boy Jackson Kew. Two good additions not sure if they will cover the losses though.

Guess that confirms it???

Hillite

Team Captain
Mar 25, 2006
Mildura
AFL Club
St Kilda
Merbein would just about have exhausted their points supply with three of the guys on the clearance list. O'brien, Rhode and Eggmolesse. These three could be somewhere between 12-15 points which would just about
close recruiting at merbein for 2012. of course they may be relegating some current players to strictly ressies.
I havent counted Deering in this. Ones or twos?? If he he's a potential senior player then the maggies will have to do some shuffling.
They should start with less points than last year as they didn't finish on the bottom.

Jan 17, 2011
mild-vegas
AFL Club
Essendon
Merbein would just about have exhausted their points supply with three of the guys on the clearance list. O'brien, Rhode and Eggmolesse. These three could be somewhere between 12-15 points which would just about
close recruiting at merbein for 2012. of course they may be relegating some current players to strictly ressies.
I havent counted Deering in this. Ones or twos?? If he he's a potential senior player then the maggies will have to do some shuffling.
They should start with less points than last year as they didn't finish on the bottom.

havent really spoken about it from a club point of view but the questions have been asked.... think you'll find we get a few points back from a couple of players moving on but dont believe theres much more recruiting to go. hard to recruit this time of year anyhow...

Rodman24

Debutant
Apr 4, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
No big news stories then? So imperials, mermen, red cliffs will struggle again? Will robin vale maybe miss the 4?

Anyone from Robinvale confirm that they have signed a former player as coach? I dont mean Falvo either :mad:

Red Cliffs & Imperials to fight out for the wooden spoon again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back