SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiet in the office.
Grand Final this week and all too quiet on this site.
I reckon we can abandon it or maybe we already have.
The medal night, did anyone go? I still reckon that it was a poor choice of venue in that the Mildura club are not noted for their support of local sport, footy in particular, while the place across the road does support local footy. Maybe it was some connections within the SFL board.
Red Cliffs as a finals venue was good, facilities for half the sides was pretty woeful (as it is during year.) But number one???!!!
Ok! there's a grand stand. But what else?? A hike to buy a pie. Plus a horrible rumour that the booth is going to be near the scoreboard. If thats the case then there probably wont be cars around the oval.If its hot and you want a beer take a hat and a bucket of sunscreen because there aint no shade on that side. Other than the grandstand there no shade anywhere.
I hope it isn't windy because the coaches boxes have been known to blow away. The interchange steward wont have to worry about his box blowing away. There isnt one.
Toilets are pretty scarce on that side of the ground so they'll have to get the Pee double truck in. Come to think of it its a fair hike to the dunny on the grandstand side too. Besides the ones under the stand are there any more?? Just in case I'm taken short.
Geez I love number one!

Well,well,well. Love to hear from a irymple supporter on what happened yesterday! Bit cocky will be the understatement of the season. Congrats to Mark and the WW boys. 4-5 months of footy no one can match, to come out and think they need to belt their opponents? Baynes VCFL medal?

Rumor is that after the loss in the Granny Irymple decided to take it out on themselves and the lesaire Centre. Dont know if its true or not didnt see in the paper or on the news about it so who knows....... Peoples thoughts???
the silly season shall begin in a few weeks of course.
Cheerio :D

Rumor is that after the loss in the Granny Irymple decided to take it out on themselves and the lesaire Centre. Dont know if its true or not didnt see in the paper or on the news about it so who knows....... Peoples thoughts???
the silly season shall begin in a few weeks of course.
Cheerio :D
Dont think so.

Hi everyone. Berri Football Club in the Riverland are currently advertising all coaching positions. Not far from Mildura and is an awesome club. The advert is as follows:

The Berri Football Club wish to thank all Coaches & Support Staff

for their efforts and commitment during

the 2012 Season.

2013 Coaching Positions now open

A Grade, Reserves,

Under 18, Under 15

and Under 13

All written applications to be:

Attention President

Berri Football Club

PO Box 494,

Berri SA 5343

bjwoolston@bigpond.com.au

Applications by COB Friday 19th October 2012

Inquiries phone President Brenton Woolston on
0417 552 231

Any players interested in doing something different for next season can contact us by the same means. Thanks.

Anyone with any news? I hear on the grapevine mildura have picked up some quality player that have pulled.on the red and blue in recent times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What names have we got coming back in 2013?
Mildura - o'callaghan x 2. Richardson out
Imps- Hards x 2 Callaghan, Featherstone, 2 from qld
Merbein - Duscher x 2
Red Cliffs- Moncur, Jackson, Motlop, faulkhead.

Merbein - Duscher x 2

Spoke with a bloke from OUYEN and he was saying MOTLOP staying in St Arnard next year as no one can afford what he is being paid there??

Merbein - Duscher x 2
Mildura- rossiter, vining, anthony, eccles, Bates,O'Connor

Mildura- rossiter, vining, anthony, eccles, Bates,O'Connor

Do you mean Bates that played with Mildura U18s? i read in the daily article that he will be joining Imps as he is good friends with the Hards boys and moved to Q/land with them when they left, also O'Connor if you are talking about the O'Connor that they recruited from Bendigo a few yrs ago surly your joking, he hasnt played in almost 2 yrs as he done a good job on his knee and from what i heard is likely not to play again.
Did also hear about Rossiter and Vining, but last time i checked rossiter was in WA.

Spoke with a bloke from OUYEN and he was saying MOTLOP staying in St Arnard next year as no one can afford what he is being paid there??
Have also heard the same, from the horses mouth. Well not the money side but he did say that he was staying where he is, surly money would be a massive factor.

a Millewa post says that Hayden Cook (South) has signed with Golly and that Joey Wright and Ryan McCraig (Merbein) signed with Cardy. all a bunch of fruit cakes anyway if you ask me.

Has Doering from Merbein signed as coach at Bambil??
Nothing new at Irymple according to them (Including todays article in the sunny daily )

a Millewa post says that Hayden Cook (South) has signed with Golly and that Joey Wright and Ryan McCraig (Merbein) signed with Cardy. all a bunch of fruit cakes anyway if you ask me.

Dont believe everything you read FATTY, Id like to see u call all 3 noted "fruit cakes" to there faces instead of hiding behind a fake alias!

Do you mean Bates that played with Mildura U18s? i read in the daily article that he will be joining Imps as he is good friends with the Hards boys and moved to Q/land with them when they left, also O'Connor if you are talking about the O'Connor that they recruited from Bendigo a few yrs ago surly your joking, he hasnt played in almost 2 yrs as he done a good job on his knee and from what i heard is likely not to play again.
Did also hear about Rossiter and Vining, but last time i checked rossiter was in WA.
Not the bates from 18s but the one that played at werrimul last year,, o'conner is from bendigo, its only what I've heard champ, don't shoot the messenger o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back