SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looked like they thought it was theirs, and didn't need to win it. Showed Imps midfield no respect, just didn't work hard enough
They didn't show anyone on the ground any respect. When Boyd kicked that goal in the first quarter, I thought Eaton either needed to tighten up or move himself, neither happened. Baynes was good again, Crossling went missing, Mentiplay and Hura just wanted to hit blokes, it was like no one was in control. Had a little bit of Imps of the previous 2 years about it really. The biggest lift Imps got was some of the comments from the "bench coach" made about certain players at Imps. You just don't poke a bear. On paper, Irymple were a 6 to 8 goal better side, however it was Imps who had a gameplan and stuck to it. They even told everyone about in the Sunny Daily during the lead up to the game, and they still got away with it. Great win Imps, Irymple didn't battle for it, hardly fired a shot really.....

Irymple boys have made a pack not to lose to Imps again (Geelong - Hawthorn like). See what happens next year.

can't see this happening. Imps already resigning players and with the likes of kane and jake Cameron to come back into the side, imps should be a force for at least the next 2-3 years.

For those saying that Irymple were the better side, and they lost it. Imps had a game plan that has been drummed into them from the first pre season training. They stuck to it all year and it paid off in the end. Imps were more committed at the ball, and relentless until the final siren.

Outcoached.
Outplayed.

Let me get this right....imps didn't respect sides over the last 2 years and it was Irymples 'bench coach' who let the team down on Saturday. Interesting thoughts. I think you might have it in for someone.
Got it wrong, Irymple didn't appear to respect the Imps midfield, no plan once things started to go wrong. As for the bench coach, I don't really believe that he had any impact on the game. Macca is a great fella, I just don't believe that be can coach, especially in the capacity and position he was placed in on the weekend. Everyone at the ground was waiting for the irymple machine to kick into gear at some stage, it never happened. Had macca never had the injury he sustained years ago, he woulda torn this league up when he arrived 3 years ago, a jet of a footballer.....

Hura should be sent away to the Millawa league. Thinks hes tough but never puts his head over the ball, he's just a snipe

Irymple seem to be chasing some of the young talent in the SFNL. I hear they have approached a couple of the better 18 to 20 year olds in the league, with some serious cash for their age and experience.

One of the Imps midfielders and also one of the Roos forwards is what I've heard. Both quite good players, however they do have some of their own talent in the twos they should push. N Hura, J Fox and Kempton should all have played in the senior GF ahead of a couple of others. Had Kempton played, I reckon the game might have been closer, if not the result reversed....I rate the bloke as a footballer.

One of the Imps midfielders and also one of the Roos forwards is what I've heard. Both quite good players, however they do have some of their own talent in the twos they should push. N Hura, J Fox and Kempton should all have played in the senior GF ahead of a couple of others. Had Kempton played, I reckon the game might have been closer, if not the result reversed....I rate the bloke as a footballer.

Let's stop beating around the bush. You know the Imps Midfielder that Irymple have had a crack at is Nick Mee. And you would know this because he probably told you over the family dinner table

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Merbein recruit Cameron Robertson (Mildura), Jayden Boehm (Cardross), Illario Cavallo (Ex Merbein), Ben Duscher (VFL), Ben Perkins (Broken Hill?? Ex merb)

Also talks that Mal Miller is coming back, anyone confirm?

Can confirm that no Imps midfielders taking cash off Irymple to play for them, why would the pass an AFL chance to go to a club which strives on paying players but failing to bring home a premiership? :D

I hear that Nick Mee has had talks with golly in the millewa possible inclusion for 2014!!!

fk you talk some s##t...

Why would a 'VFL' standard player want to go to the Millewa and play for Gol Gol??!!?! He is in Melbourne living with his girlfriend playing good footy up there!!

strong rumour that Jason eagle is playing for Tooleybuc Manangatang next year with a few Irymple players joining him there. has anyone heard of any names that might be on the move

Hard to see that happening as stopped coaching at Irymple (and playing halfway thought this year) to spend more time with the kids, but things can change. Good move by Cardy if true.

What's the go with red cliffs, heard motlop out with the ouyen boys going home an their taking peake?

Interesting comment here about Jason Eagle... has become a football nomad chasing the dollars... has played at some 6 clubs in the past 8. years,(Impryle
,Box Hill, South Cairns, Redlands, Broadbeach, Shepparton United.
From what I can gather in info, he has kicked some 700 goals in his senior career and is still only 27 years plus of age. Just wonder what his commitment will be returning to a lesser standard competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back